Number 4

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not trying to bash brett i love this guy but i need to know who really thinks ... that if he deos return ... would he be capable to win a SB (Considering his team is a decent team)

Please dont vote cause its brett and he has done so much bla bla bla ... vote by looking @ his remaining talent.

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted yes, we very much could make a run next year, the way we went out against the Bears looked great. I think if we made some offseason moves and have a good draft, we could be a real contending team.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the real question might be: If Brett is given the right weapons and the D continues to improve than: Why Not ? He already helped the youngest rebuilding team go 8-8 without the luxury of a deep threat this year !!!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you talking about Brett's talent or the teams talent. If you're talking the teams talent no, if you're talking Brett's talent, yes.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if Favre committs to 2 more years, Green Bay could make a legit Super Bowl run with Favre as QB so yes he can still win another Super Bowl especially if he plays within McCarthy's system and he has done a pretty good job of that this year and would only get better.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Trent Dilfer can win a SB ring then......

Favre could loose a limb and still win one.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted no because we still have glaring weaknesses once receivers get handed off to the Safeties on D. Also, I think our offense just isn't strong enough and our special teams are pretty bad. We haven't had one TD on special teams.

A strong draft and one or two good acquisitions in free agency should do the trick though.

Members online

Latest posts