1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Number 4

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Krazygangsta, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Krazygangsta

Krazygangsta Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im not trying to bash brett i love this guy but i need to know who really thinks ... that if he deos return ... would he be capable to win a SB (Considering his team is a decent team)

Please dont vote cause its brett and he has done so much bla bla bla ... vote by looking @ his remaining talent.

2. Jakest3r

Jakest3r Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I voted yes, we very much could make a run next year, the way we went out against the Bears looked great. I think if we made some offseason moves and have a good draft, we could be a real contending team.

3. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the real question might be: If Brett is given the right weapons and the D continues to improve than: Why Not ? He already helped the youngest rebuilding team go 8-8 without the luxury of a deep threat this year !!!

4. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Are you talking about Brett's talent or the teams talent. If you're talking the teams talent no, if you're talking Brett's talent, yes.

5. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think if Favre committs to 2 more years, Green Bay could make a legit Super Bowl run with Favre as QB so yes he can still win another Super Bowl especially if he plays within McCarthy's system and he has done a pretty good job of that this year and would only get better.

6. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If Trent Dilfer can win a SB ring then......

Favre could loose a limb and still win one.

7. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I voted no because we still have glaring weaknesses once receivers get handed off to the Safeties on D. Also, I think our offense just isn't strong enough and our special teams are pretty bad. We haven't had one TD on special teams.

A strong draft and one or two good acquisitions in free agency should do the trick though.