Nube.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Schedule is typically announced sometime in April IIRC. Packer's home slate is a good one this upcoming season. 1st thing that happens when it is announced, the hotel booking sites get flooded. Research area cities for alternative places to stay before then. Expect a 2 night minimum stay at premium pricing. There is no public transportation for the area. A few are closer but most area cities within driving distance are about 45-90 minutes away. North side of Milwaukee metro is at the higher end of that. 2 freeways run from Milwaukee to Green Bay. Another runs west to central Wisconsin.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spend the $$$$ and find a place in Green Bay. As someone who lives 5hrs away and goes regularly, the 1hr+ drive to Wausau or 2hrs to Milwaukee sucks after a game. There are a few Ubers around but don't count on it like you can at most stadiums.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Also the local airports are two small ones, usually using connecting flights, to Green Bay and Appleton. Some fly into Milwaukee. I'm not sure what central Wisconsin has. My sister likes to use Midway in Chicago when she flies home from Miami. O'hare and whatever the twin cities' is called.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Wife is paying for me to visit Packers for a live game (bucket list).
Does anyone know when they are likely to announce schedule for 2022?
Congrats to you on both, the game AND the wife. Welcome to the forum. El Guapo speaks the truth. I live 48 minutes (2 hours AFTER the game) south from Lambeau right off of I-41 and I despise the egress from Ashwaubenon... you'll have to fork over the Benjamins but hey, if you listen to local news here, it's ALL about economic impact. ;)

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome and please wear hip boots so you dont step in the Bull...t around here. lol. No offence to propour football but your choice is wise...:cautious::eek::whistling:

Members online

Latest posts