.............now what??

OP
OP
Trapped In Vikingville
Reaction score
I am happy they find a way to win. I don't understand why it takes so long to make something happen on either side of the ball. Fantastic win today! When something needs to change, it needs to change right now. Not next week or the week after. I can run around the field and look busy and nearly miss tackles.
Go Pack!!!

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
I am happy they find a way to win. I don't understand why it takes so long to make something happen on either side of the ball. Fantastic win today! When something needs to change, it needs to change right now. Not next week or the week after. I can run around the field and look busy and nearly miss tackles.
Go Pack!!!

Yeah, I get frustrated when there's no production, but I'm glad there's four quarters even when it's an emotional roller coaster ride. Had to wonder what was going in their locker room at halftime.

I don't know brother. He has been out played for most games this season.

I haven't thought about the firing of coaches or TT. During Flynn's shakedown over the last three games, the offense was hard pressed to stay on the field. That's tough on any defense over the duration of the game. A productive offense will always allow a degree of leverage for their defense and vice versa. From past lock room interviews, Packers defensive players said that turnovers come in bunches. I loved it today!

OP
OP
Trapped In Vikingville
Reaction score
We're on the outside looking in. It's hard to make a judgment call when a replacement quarterback is going through his shakedown. And yeah, it can and will take a few weeks.
I really don't have a problem with Flynn's infrequent flyers. I really like him and am happy he found his way back to Green Bay! Overall, I thought Matt played well.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this was the kick in the butt the Packers needed. Perhaps they play here out with the same amount of passion and urgency. You could see the confidence and the desire increase with each play in the 2nd half.

Reaction score
I think Capers should be fired as well, like most people because his play calling is poor but this team needs a kick in the ***, something to wake them up and play with a purpose for more than a drive or a half (if we are lucky) then just to see it go away in hibernation for another 3 or 4 games. Firing Capers would bring this, a new playbook, some new coaches, an overall change of scenery could really help this D not just schematically but emotionally. The talent is there it just needs to be brought out like it was in the second half of this game.

I agree - We should fire Dom, scrap the 3-4 we've been building with these young players - hire a 4-3 tampa 2 type of coach... change for the sake of change is good. It's not like there's a glaring example of a team that did just that this last off season... *cough* Cowboys *cough*

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree - We should fire Dom, scrap the 3-4 we've been building with these young players - hire a 4-3 tampa 2 type of coach... change for the sake of change is good. It's not like there's a glaring example of a team that did just that this last off season... *cough* Cowboys *cough*
Yeah you're right, thank you so much for reading "exactly" what I said, I'm surprised you didn't mention how I said we should scrap this TT guys plan and dump him as well.

A wake up fire is obviously never good, look at the chiefs in 2011, Romeo Craenell obviously only know how to coach at the end of 2011 and forgot the rest of his career. I'm sure by keeping the same coaches and staff around and not changing a thing the packers can keep motivation at its highest, its like that in any other job out there, right?

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Do what we always do. Kick *** and take names.

We are going to Heart of Seattle and kicking their *****.

Members online

Latest posts