1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

.............now what??

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Trapped In Vikingville, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Fazeman

Fazeman Setting The Pace

Ratings:
    +20
    The defense is in capable hands with Capers.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    I am happy they find a way to win. I don't understand why it takes so long to make something happen on either side of the ball. Fantastic win today! When something needs to change, it needs to change right now. Not next week or the week after. I can run around the field and look busy and nearly miss tackles.
    Go Pack!!!

3. Trapped In Vikingville

Ratings:
    +156
    I don't know brother. He has been out played for most games this season.

4. Fazeman

Fazeman Setting The Pace

Ratings:
    +20
    Yeah, I get frustrated when there's no production, but I'm glad there's four quarters even when it's an emotional roller coaster ride. Had to wonder what was going in their locker room at halftime.

I haven't thought about the firing of coaches or TT. During Flynn's shakedown over the last three games, the offense was hard pressed to stay on the field. That's tough on any defense over the duration of the game. A productive offense will always allow a degree of leverage for their defense and vice versa. From past lock room interviews, Packers defensive players said that turnovers come in bunches. I loved it today!

5. Trapped In Vikingville

Ratings:
    +156
    I really don't have a problem with Flynn's infrequent flyers. I really like him and am happy he found his way back to Green Bay! Overall, I thought Matt played well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,839
    I hope this was the kick in the butt the Packers needed. Perhaps they play here out with the same amount of passion and urgency. You could see the confidence and the desire increase with each play in the 2nd half.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    I agree - We should fire Dom, scrap the 3-4 we've been building with these young players - hire a 4-3 tampa 2 type of coach... change for the sake of change is good. It's not like there's a glaring example of a team that did just that this last off season... *cough* Cowboys *cough*

8. Jordyruns

Jordyruns Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +175
    Yeah you're right, thank you so much for reading "exactly" what I said, I'm surprised you didn't mention how I said we should scrap this TT guys plan and dump him as well.

A wake up fire is obviously never good, look at the chiefs in 2011, Romeo Craenell obviously only know how to coach at the end of 2011 and forgot the rest of his career. I'm sure by keeping the same coaches and staff around and not changing a thing the packers can keep motivation at its highest, its like that in any other job out there, right?

9. Zartan

Zartan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +219
    Do what we always do. Kick *** and take names.

We are going to Heart of Seattle and kicking their asses.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +483
    ain't no stoppin us now we got the grove.