.............now what??

Reaction score
Why can't McCarthy and Capers fix what is happening on the field? I know they are seeing the same thing you and I are seeing. Please don't tell me injuries, every team has to deal with injuries. As a player, either you want to be out on that field or you don't. Some players just don't seem to be interested in putting forth the effort. Aaron's injury hasn't caused this whole debacle. Help me see the light once again!

Reaction score
Totally embarrassing. I agree with you that the players are showing no interest. Can't hide it in your face when you are getting your *** whipped week after week. Maybe they depended on Rodgers just a bit to much

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why can't McCarthy and Capers fix what is happening on the field? I know they are seeing the same thing you and I are seeing. Please don't tell me injuries, every team has to deal with injuries. As a player, either you want to be out on that field or you don't. Some players just don't seem to be interested in putting forth the effort. Aaron's injury hasn't caused this whole debacle. Help me see the light once again!

Well, when the team can run the ball against extra men in the box and pass the ball where there aren't extra guys in the box there isn't much Capers can do.

When the QB misses open receivers and throws a pick right to a guy, there's not much MM can do.

OP
OP
Trapped In Vikingville
Reaction score
Well, when the team can run the ball against extra men in the box and pass the ball where there aren't extra guys in the box there isn't much Capers can do.

When the QB misses open receivers and throws a pick right to a guy, there's not much MM can do.
Well then............we can all go home as long as it can't be fixed.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on guys. All I said is that there wasn't much those two coaches could have done as far as play calling in that first half. It's obvious players were not executing.

I didn't say anything about firing nor about who was responsible for that.

I really don't know who was responsible. I just know the players weren't executing.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

They did fix it

So now what????????????????????????????????????????????

OP
OP
Trapped In Vikingville
Reaction score
They did fix it

So now what????????????????????????????????????????????
Next game. It has been happening the last several games. They won the last 2 games by a total of 2 points (and I am very happy about that!), but if you are happy about whats happening on the field overall....................good for you, I'm scared. Go Pack! My voice is scratchy after this one!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Next game. It has been happening the last several games. They won the last 2 games by a total of 2 points (and I am very happy about that!), but if you are happy about whats happening on the field overall....................good for you, I'm scared. Go Pack! My voice is scratchy after this one!

Im not happy they need to come back

But to give up cant be an option now..They proved it two weeks in a row

Forderick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great win and all, but the packers better thank Dallas for the absolute dumb play calling when they had the lead. Dallas ran the ball once with their last 2 possessions before giving up the lead. Dallas was playing offence like they needed a score when all they needed to do was take some time off the clock. the packers took full advantage of Dallas' stupid decisions.

These slow starts can't keep happening, these comebacks are nice and all but they won't always work.

Both offence and defence stepped up in the 2nd half, and that was great to see. I still think Capers should have been fired last year, and still think he needs to be let go at the end of the year, baring a super bowl run. (I would love to see it happen, but i just don't)

Reaction score
No emotion in 1st half but you see flynn when they scored and williams and shields om those interceptions. the sideline looks like they won the superbow. that's exactly what the needed .... emotion

and all those packers fans were so loud

go pack go

H

HardRightEdge

Now what?

1. Hope we get some help with the Lions.
2. Hope the defense can pull it together; this win doesn't fix anything on that side of the ball.
3. Hope Rodgers is back next week.
4. Beat Pittsburgh, then Chicago on the road.

There's still hope, but a lot of it.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Now what?

This team got some breaks. Made some breaks, and are still in it.

Sometimes, the harder you work, the luckier you get. They shouldn't have had to get that lucky today if they hadn't come out in the first half with their heads in their ***es. I'm not as pi$$ed about the first half today as I am still over the Cincinnati collapse.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
What about the last few weeks? I don't accept excuses. If you have an employee that doesn't perform, you don't make up excuses for him. Coach or player.

We're on the outside looking in. It's hard to make a judgment call when a replacement quarterback is going through his shakedown. And yeah, it can and will take a few weeks.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These slow starts can't keep happening, these comebacks are nice and all but they won't always work.

Both offence and defence stepped up in the 2nd half, and that was great to see. I still think Capers should have been fired last year, and still think he needs to be let go at the end of the year, baring a super bowl run. (I would love to see it happen, but i just don't)

I think Capers should be fired as well, like most people because his play calling is poor but this team needs a kick in the ***, something to wake them up and play with a purpose for more than a drive or a half (if we are lucky) then just to see it go away in hibernation for another 3 or 4 games. Firing Capers would bring this, a new playbook, some new coaches, an overall change of scenery could really help this D not just schematically but emotionally. The talent is there it just needs to be brought out like it was in the second half of this game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think Capers should be fired as well, like most people because his play calling is poor but this team needs a kick in the ***, something to wake them up and play with a purpose for more than a drive or a half (if we are lucky) then just to see it go away in hibernation for another 3 or 4 games. Firing Capers would bring this, a new playbook, some new coaches, an overall change of scenery could really help this D not just schematically but emotionally. The talent is there it just needs to be brought out like it was in the second half of this game.

They wont fire in season

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts