Now its time

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it's the 70s again I guess I will have to get drunk and chase skirts again. Don't know if I can handle throwing hay bales in 90 degree heat with a hangover though.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
If it's the 70s again I guess I will have to get drunk and chase skirts again. Don't know if I can handle throwing hay bales in 90 degree heat with a hangover though.

Yeah - but those SuperConcerts at ol' County Stadium were fantastic...

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very nicely put Tony.I think you aren't a true Packer fan if you can't take the good with the bad. See those kinds of people are known to us Pack fans as, "Da Bears, the Queenies, or Detoilet"...

I am still GREEN AND GOLD... and *amn well proud of it... I couldn't care less if they were undefeated or O-for something.... :roll: It is the pride of being in the best fan organization, IN THE WORLD, that we enjoy our Packers in any way possible. And we need to remember to conduct ourselves in the ways that da Bears, the Queens, and Detoilet are un-used to. That is why we have won more games than any of them the past ten years.

If you can't ignore all the vents of frustrations of everybody in the free world, then jump on board with the other tail-enders in our division. I will sit with pride, for our boys, who play with more heart than all of those three teams combined!

The Packers have class folks! So be a TRUE Packers fan and SHOW IT... :thumbsup:

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but i can't find anything good about our team this year. but hey! there's next year... or the next... and then we'll be kicking some *** again... i forgot who said this and i'm too lazy to scroll up and down aain... but whoever it was was right... we expect too much from this team... even i can expect too much from this team... especially when we lost to the vikings (whom i hate with my dearest heart)

we have to hang on for a little longer and be patient, and the Packers will come back.

p.s. i found something good... we have scored more points than given up. (even though we're 2-9)

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
LED ZEPPELIN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Note - Thanks, COZ ........

Vikefan, I second that... Here's a good hint...

My first concert at County Stadium was when I first moved up to Wisconsin after my USAF days with my bro' - SwartzCatz (who stops in from time to time) - He lives near Lake Geneva in Burlington. It was the Summer of '77 - and the Concert (?).....was......

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

They also played just about the whole album of --

Topping it all off with a few generous cuts of this one....

They went crazy when the alarm clocks went off....
Guess I'm showin' my age, huh..!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw Pink Floyd twice. Once in June of 1977 at Soldier Field and then again in May of 1988 at the Rosemont Horizon. Two entirely different shows and both of them blew me away!
I worked at Soldier Field at the time and saw a lot of football games and great concerts for free.
Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Lynard Skynard, Ted Nugent, UFO, Aerosmith, Foghat, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Peter Frampton, Bob Seager, Eagles…. Sorry, it was the 70s and I killed a few brain cells there so it's getting harder to remember these days.

Pink Floyd at Solder Field 1977. Notice how "foggy" it looks? That's not fog!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No $h!t - that most certainly is NOT ...fog! Aaaaah, yeaaas - the memories...

I got to see ELP, back here in Indy at Market Square Arena - with Keith Emerson and his revolving piano... remember that? How about Ronnie Montrose and Sammy Hagar, back in the beginning....? I have all their Vinyl.... ZZ Top with the paper-mache Steers poppin out of the Stage and better than that (no kidding) was the opening act - Point Blank - they just about "stole the show" -- Frank and the Gang -- ZZ Top, that is.... forced Point Blank to get off stage when the crowd asked for a fourth encore.... They were amazing - too bad the record companies were startin' to show their coruptness by then, otherwise... those guys were the original Lynyrd Skynyrd - trust me... they were THAT good.

How about seeing Joe Walsh - suddenly WITH "The Eagles" - we saw them at County Stadium - barely got tix - had to sit in the Bob Uecker seats.. had no choice.... every other song was a Joe Walsh jam... WOW

Dang, PHIL - seems like you and me got a bit more in common... :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts