Now is your time to shine Mr. Manuel

Reaction score
He was with the Hawks last year so he knows the players, and most importantly he knows their tendencies and the system they play in. If ever there was a time where Manuel's communication skills were made to shine, tonights game is it.

This is your big test Marquand Manuel, surely you will be able to lead this DB group of above average players in terms of talent and get them communicating to make life ******* the Hawks passing game.

To take things further, Manuel HAS to step up this week and do the things we all thought he would be doing as the starting SS. Plain and simple if he can't lead our DBs, then the Hawks talented 4some of WRs will eat us alive.

Do you think Manuel will be up to the challenge for tonight?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Probaly not. But maybe if he isnt, and he embarrases himself, and the Packers on national tv, the Packers will finally can him as they did Carroll when he was embarrased against the Eagles. It is too bad though, that MM has allowed this to happen all season, and continues to make excuses for the bad play of the safeties.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To take things further, Manuel HAS to step up this week and do the things we all thought he would be doing as the starting SS.

Speak for your self - Manuel may be even worse than I thought, but I said that he lacked the talent to be a starting safety from the day it was rumored that TT was interested in him

He was with the Hawks last year so he knows the players, and most importantly he knows their tendencies and the system they play in. If ever there was a time where Manuel's communication skills were made to shine, tonights game is it.

I agree! If there was a game that he should be primed and prepared for this is it. I will not hold my breath, but if he wants to redeem himself even a little tonight is his best opportunity,

Sadly, NO, but hope springs eternal...

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To take things further, Manuel HAS to step up this week and do the things we all thought he would be doing as the starting SS.

Speak for your self - Manuel may be even worse than I thought, but I said that he lacked the talent to be a starting safety from the day it was rumored that TT was interested in him

I agree! If there was a game that he should be primed and prepared for this is it. I will not hold my breath, but if he wants to redeem himself even a little tonight is his best opportunity,

I'm with you Bruce........some of us KNEW he sucked when he was signed.

Unfortunately Mike Holmgren knows Manuel as well as Manuel knows the Hawks. Who would you bet on getting the best of whom?

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna stick my neck out and predicat Manuel has an INT tonite and will be in our top3 tacklers.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was reading it wrong too. Didnt realise it was DePack who was the know-it-all.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Bruce said:

I'm with you Bruce........some of us KNEW he sucked when he was signed.

Unfortunately Mike Holmgren knows Manuel as well as Manuel knows the Hawks. Who would you bet on getting the best of whom?

I'll take my whipping. I said to lay off and give the guy a chance. Well, he had his chance. I was wrong :(

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as I don't hear his name I'm happy. The only time I hear his name is when he's getting burnt or their is a blown coverage. Hopefully he doesn't do anything to hurt us.

With that said you know Darrell Jackson is good for a deep one on us.

Staff online

Latest posts