Now I have seen EVERYTHING!

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, it's for special teams, not defense. He sucks as a defensive back but is pretty good on ST.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, he's usually right there on ST play. Remember he downed the ball twice on the bears on the 1-2 yard line. But, yeah, still hard to imagine him as a captain. LOL

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is one of our best special teams players. No problem with it. I'm not going to dwell on the past, he has become a better player and he deserves it. Credit TT for keeping him on the roster.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's earned a lot of respect from his teammates and has been a much improved player this year. He's the perfect example of a "Draft and Develop" guy, and guess what? He's developing! Imagine that! :)

I have no idea how he'll turn out as a CB, if at all, but I love having him on ST's.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hasn't even look as bad in limited play at DB this year, either.

I think the coaches are doing a fantastic job overall at putting players in position to excel. Guys like Green and Walden come off the streets and look like all pros within weeks.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Eh, its special teams, I would rather have Tramon Williams, but he is still young, probably will fill Woodson's shoes. I am dissapointed that the Packers don't have a home game this season since I like them wearing their Captain patches.

But congrats to Bush, may he actually prove his worth on Sunday.

*Edit - If ST sucks this game, we know the three to blame Slocum, Bush, and Crosby.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eh, its special teams, I would rather have Tramon Williams, but he is still young, probably will fill Woodson's shoes. I am dissapointed that the Packers don't have a home game this season since I like them wearing their Captain patches.

But congrats to Bush, may he actually prove his worth on Sunday.

*Edit - If ST sucks this game, we know the three to blame Slocum, Bush, and Crosby.

Slocum + Bush = The Kirby brothers...they just suck.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
yeah Bush did well versus Chicago this time around, but if I am not mistaken wasn't he the one who touched the ball after stepping out of bounds the last game, and got a 5 yard penalty for it. When any other Packer could of touched it without penalty.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm not sure there's a way to **** up the coin toss, but if there is he'll do it.

Yes, I know he's getting better, but these Jarrett Bush jokes are too fun to retire just because he's not the worst player in the league anymore.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when crosby makes game winning field goals like he is supposed to then he will make captain *cough* redskins game *cough*

Oh gosh, why did you have to remind me about that one? I was at that game in Washington, sitting right behind those field goal posts. The sound of that ball hitting the post still haunts me...****!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I'm not sure there's a way to **** up the coin toss, but if there is he'll do it.

Comment of the Year! Laughed my butt off.

Voted by his team mates...They must really really like him as a person

I remember a interview or article or something last year when he was under the fan-made guillotine for his bad play that said he was a really really nice guy. That he was like a good friend to everyone in the locker room. I picture it as like he's their kid brother :p

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if Bush were to put together a pro bowl caliber year, Packers fans would still hate him. That's just the way it goes.

Members online

No members online now.