Now Grady hired Rosenhaus and plans on holding out

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets hope so. I just don't see a good majority of last year's D roster rising to an unfound greatness. That said, I sure as hell hope they do.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey TOP...just bustin' balls, man. I am just glad you find it catchy enough for re-use. Feel free to use as you see fit.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grady has always been mad about the difference in his pay and that of Hunt. Grady believes he puts forth a lot more effort than Hunt. Grady is more valuable than Hunt.

Grady wonders why Hunt is paid so much.

THE CANCER OF HUNT HAS SPREAD

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rosenwhore strikes again. I love how he follows Bates system and knows that Grady is the key, yet states that Grady sought him out. Maybe if Rosenwhore was covered in bacon grease Grady sniffed him out, but I believe this was an ambulence chasing deal on the part of Rosenwhore. Bottom line is that we need him but at what price?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yo, TOP....the only required compensation to be a licensed user of my mental refuse is a couple killer Canadian brews when we meet for training camp in August. Fair?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My thinking is that the cancer spreading... has been an ongoing issue for several years - probably before (even) Grady Jackson actually showed up. Hard to tell... Just the same, lazy Players will always cause or incite unrest amongst the group.

But - also - to be fair about it - Grady Jackson has earned a better payday..
He's filled in for GraveDigger pretty admirably...

It's the other Players who have yet to "earn it"....

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Evaluating Grady fairly...

IPBprez said:
My thinking is that the cancer spreading... has been an ongoing issue for several years - probably before (even) Grady Jackson actually showed up. Hard to tell... Just the same, lazy Players will always cause or incite unrest amongst the group.

But - also - to be fair about it - Grady Jackson has earned a better payday..
He's filled in for GraveDigger pretty admirably...

It's the other Players who have yet to "earn it"....

I like Grady Jackson, he is a good player. He plays hard, even if he does not workout hard when not playing.

However, Mr. Jackson has only played about 1/3 of the defensive snaps since becoming a Packer.

Yes, he has earned his paycheck through solid play when he does play. He has not however earned a raise on his existing contract. He has every right to hire an agent, and only an idiot would not be working on an extention at 32 yrs old and in the final year of one's contract.

All that we have at this point is RosenHOG shooting off his mouth. He always shoots off his mouth. The only thing the guy loves more than money is attention. That is what he does.

What Grady Jackson does is play football, the Packers should discuss their plans for Jackson and if he has a future with the team. If he does they could start the process of negotiating an extention that works for both parties; if not they need to play hard ball and hold him to his existing contract -- with the possible addition of playing and performance bonuses added -- nothing more. Period.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grady has to get more money, that way his kid can eat and grow up strong like dad!

<center>
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
</center>

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Grady has to get more money, that way his kid can eat and grow up strong like dad!

<center>
</center>

That is pretty damn funny!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Grady is the Least of our worries... At HIS age, can he afford to NOT play? If he does not play this year, who will sign him to a BIGGER contract NEXT year?

I guess if it were up to me, I let him sit and sign Gilbert Brown or some one like him... Send Grady a message.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Posted Mar. 16, 2005
Chris Havel

Jackson struggles with pay inequity

Grady Jackson has my utmost respect, and my deepest sympathy.

The massive nose tackle sounded like he

V

Vikeman

Robin Yount said:
Notice how the Vikes had something to do with this (indirectly) by the signing of Pat Williams.

I hope this isn't a sign of the times.

Ahhh when in doubt...find something to blame the Vikes about. The next thing you know Vike fans will be complaining how the refs always help the packers out to ensure they win......oh wait.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Robin Yount said:
Notice how the Vikes had something to do with this (indirectly) by the signing of Pat Williams.

I hope this isn't a sign of the times.

Ahhh when in doubt...find something to blame the Vikes about. The next thing you know Vike fans will be complaining how the refs always help the packers out to ensure they win......oh wait.

haha there is one of our lurking vikes fans :) I knew they would show up again.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Grady is the Least of our worries... At HIS age, can he afford to NOT play? If he does not play this year, who will sign him to a BIGGER contract NEXT year?

Good point OBi1...Rosenhaus said he only uses holdouts when he has leverage, but what kind of leverage does Grady have? Yeah, he's important to the Packers, but he's probably got about another 2 years in him...who else will pay him?!?

V

Vikeman

PackerChick said:
so far ryan. hopefully they will not be bad as the mosquito, minn. state pest.

hey noobie relax a little...ryan loves my periodic annoying posts. :)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ryan loves my periodic annoying posts.
You bet, like I said, our current Vikes fans are good football fans. They are nice to have on the site to razz with and to provide another non-packer perpective on things. When the trolls come we will deal with them.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
That would be about the time they call Sharper for holding... correct?

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quit reading the hype and think about this. Can anyone name the DT's at Miami during Bates time? Can anyone name the DT's at Dallas when Bates was there? Only the hardcore of you can without google and you all know that none of these guys were big $$ players. This system need 2gap junkyard dogs to play DT. They don't make headlines, they don't make money, they don't make plays, they just do the work. They are the kind of players Packer fans love. Bates and TT know where they are, who they are, if they weren't available Grady would already have his new contract. I'll even make a prediction, Colin Cole will not only make the team but he will be in the regular rotation at DT. Why? Because he is a strong wide-body that can play 2-gap. I honestly think some of you people think TT is a moron. Give the guy some credit or atleast give him enough rope to hang himself.