1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Notre Dame-USC

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by jdlax, Oct 15, 2005.

1. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If Leinart doesn't get lucky and fumble that ball out of bounds, the Irish upset the Trojans. I feel sick. :(

2. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was rooting for ND anyway.

3. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So was I. I feel like someone who was handed $1, 000, 000 in cash, led to believe it was mine, then have it taken away just before I rush out to buy something.

4. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree. The worst part is that that douchebag Carroll brought his own referees and then wouldn't allow instant replay. If they had it that ball would have been placed on about the 3 yard line and they would have kicked a field goal to send it into overtime.

I will tell you this...if you get a chance, pass on Leinart....he has no arm strength and really made a couple bonehead plays under pressure. Bush is a stud though, and in two years Brady Quinn will be the number 1 pick in the draft. Whoever gets him will get an instant superstar. Two years under Charlie Weiss will do wonders for this kid.

5. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Seeing Notre Dame suck is allways fun but seeing them loose when it really counts is even better! :D

6. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    the ball is at the 3 and they kick a fg? who says matt doesn't fade back and throw a td? they had time to throw and still get a fg shot if needed.