Not so special teams.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Hyde was special.
But I agree. blocked kicks have been a problem. Even extra point or two if i remember right... Thats terrible.
I guess we have to have something to complain about:)

D

Deleted member 6794

I thought Hyde was special.
But I agree. blocked kicks have been a problem. Even extra point or two if i remember right... Thats terrible.
I guess we have to have something to complain about:)

Well, punt returns are the only thing our special teams are good in. The other units need to step up their play in the playoffs, although I don´t expect them to do so.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Issues have cropped up since Sitton and Lang were removed. It's on the special teams' coach obviously but what if we just don't have any decent backups on the oline to take their place? I'm not sure who is playing in their place, can anyone else help me out on that?

D

Deleted member 6794

Issues have cropped up since Sitton and Lang were removed. It's on the special teams' coach obviously but what if we just don't have any decent backups on the oline to take their place? I'm not sure who is playing in their place, can anyone else help me out on that?

Lang returned to the FG blocking unit two weeks ago. The blockers on Crosby´s FG try vs. the Lions were from left to right: Quarless (who was responsible for the block), Tretter, Pennel, Lang, Goode, Boyd, Taylor, Bakhtiari and Bulaga.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They better get it together... Crosby isn't helping either. Every time he trots out there I get this uneasy feeling. Not good.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lang returned to the FG blocking unit two weeks ago. The blockers on Crosby´s FG try vs. the Lions were from left to right: Quarless (who was responsible for the block), Tretter, Pennel, Lang, Goode, Boyd, Taylor, Bakhtiari and Bulaga.

I know Lang came back but he was still out for most of the blocks. Just curious who replaced him on those.

Sky King

Reaction score
If you taped the last game, watch Quarless at left end during the play (blocked kick). He had a player on each side of him rushing the kick and he did not even attempt to block either one of them. How does that happen?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts