Not exactly what I was looking for.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
0
Location
Guadalajara, Mexico
Well,,,, lets face it.. After this third bengals touchdown Wellcome back to the 70´s..

The O line $uc$ the defense is unable to stop the Bengals, maybe it will be good for us that the bengals get polite and bring in their 3rd. offense so maybe we acan stop them and their 3rd defense so we can score..
 

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
0
Chamuko said:
Well,,,, lets face it.. After this third bengals touchdown Wellcome back to the 70´s..

The O line $uc$ the defense is unable to stop the Bengals, maybe it will be good for us that the bengals get polite and bring in their 3rd. offense so maybe we acan stop them and their 3rd defense so we can score..


I faced it along time ago, this team is embarrasing. Woodson blows
 

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 26, 2006
Messages
1,624
Reaction score
0
Location
the unknown province
Well at least if we show up every other game we'll finish 8-8. This is what worried me though. I didn't think we were as bad as the 1st game looked but I didn't think we were as good as the last one. I thought if we could repeat last weeks game it would sure be a positive sign that strides are being made. At least there's still 2 weeks till opening day
 

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 5, 2005
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1
Woodson should be absolutely embarrassed by his play. I wonder if this team has practiced at all. We grab when we tackle and we don't put anyone down. There is no toughness in this defense tonight at all. Woodson is getting burned and burned and burned again. I wonder what all the people have to say now about all those OTA's he missed. Bob Sanders should be embarrased by the showing of his team tonight. Mike McCarthy's team looks just awful, shades of Mike Sherman.
 

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
742
Reaction score
0
Location
91214
Whats funny is that they actually gameplanned for the Bengals. Granted it wasn't like a regular season game plan but noetheless they watched tape on CIN. Wow at least we're consistent, the D is as bad as the O. Kurt Shottenheimer is the worst DB coach alive and Woodson needs to give some money back. The sky is not falling, I'm just venting. We look like do-do tonight.
 

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 5, 2005
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1
We are pathetic in every way in every facet of the game. And I'm already worn out with these announcers. This will be their last year because most of America will tune them out. It there wasn't a ten second delay I'd listen to the radio. But the radio is ten seconds ahead of the tv.
 

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado Springs
yeah they look terrible, but think on these things.

Cincy is the one of the teams favored to make the SB- we play an easy schedule, and won't meet many teams of this caliber in the reg. season.

Niether woodson nor harris has looked spectacular (IMO) this preseason. I think the reason for that may be that they are both playing man to man, almost always on islands. If they continue playing like this, they'll get some help.

A bunch of young guys, 1st national game. Not many of em were ready for primetime, it appears. Maybe the experience will do them good. (we only have 3 this yr.... i think)

so, we're obviously not SB-bound. but, i think were contenders in our division, mostly based on the caliber of our opponents.
 

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
0
pack_in_black said:
yeah they look terrible, but think on these things.

Cincy is the one of the teams favored to make the SB- we play an easy schedule, and won't meet many teams of this caliber in the reg. season.

Niether woodson nor harris has looked spectacular (IMO) this preseason. I think the reason for that may be that they are both playing man to man, almost always on islands. If they continue playing like this, they'll get some help.

A bunch of young guys, 1st national game. Not many of em were ready for primetime, it appears. Maybe the experience will do them good. (we only have 3 this yr.... i think)

so, we're obviously not SB-bound. but, i think were contenders in our division, mostly based on the caliber of our opponents.


Get out of here, I'm so tired of excuses. Woodson was payed a pretty penny but he needs help? Get out of here. We don't have help to give em. Manual looks like he is wearing stone boots. And playing on National TV is the problem? Give me a break!
 

porky88

Cheesehead
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
0
Location
Title Town
pack_in_black said:
so, we're obviously not SB-bound. but, i think were contenders in our division, mostly based on the caliber of our opponents.

More like by default. The Bears have looked awful. The Vikings have as well. The Lions haven't looked that good either. I'd say Green Bay's game against Atlanta was the best showing by any team in the divsion. I'll also say tonight's was the worse showing by any team in the divsion. This team is back to square 1 with 2 weeks before the season. Major work needs to be done.
 

tromadz

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
3
Location
Chicago
i knew this would be a pyle thread.

nowhere to be found when the pack was winning. lol. Thats the sign of a Vikings fan.
 

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado Springs
excuses? please, im trying to be positive. im sorry, i like this team, and im HOPING for something to enjoy this season. its too early in the year for me to be an angry packer fan. yes, and manuel is absolutely useless as a safety, so we might as well let him get burned all year. that'll teach him to sign a big money contract.
 

umair

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 13, 2006
Messages
923
Reaction score
0
Location
chicago
that was the longest first half i ever saw.


i think woodson shouldent start. he played HORRIBLE. why would you stop running in the middle of a play?? im sure he will make us lose games during the Regular season if he playes like he did today.

the game was over before it started. this is one of the worst Performances i have seen all preseason. they gave up 34 points in the first half. the bengles had the ball 5 or 6 times and they scored every single time.

i dont want to be more upset that i am so im not going to watch the 2nd half. the reason im so upset is because the packers had all their starters in the first half. i cant discribe in words how horrible they played.

the packers where horrible on all sides of the ball.

no one should make excuses.
 

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
The GB DB's should be made to beat the **** out of the receivers withing 5 yards every play.

Hey, if anything. At least they'd be physical. That would be something.
 

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado Springs
TomAllen said:
The GB DB's should be made to beat the **** out of the receivers withing 5 yards every play.

Hey, if anything. At least they'd be physical. That would be something.

wait, so wouldn't Carroll be a perfect fit? :lol:
 

umair

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 13, 2006
Messages
923
Reaction score
0
Location
chicago
Zero2Cool said:
This is exactly what I wanted to see.


Great learning experience for the young players.


exactly what i didnt want to see. a young team getting KILLED!

a game like this really brings down their confidence.
 

umair

Cheesehead
Joined
Aug 13, 2006
Messages
923
Reaction score
0
Location
chicago
if the packers want to have any chance when week one comes. they have to improve on all sides of the ball.
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Top