Not a great feeling

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who here wants it to be good weather and who here wants it to be like last game? i think if it's like last game we are better off, but my dad thinks we are better off if its good weather.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only say "Lambeau Crowd" because I will be there screaming every down until I have no voice left.

So.... You will be there Ryan? Hmmmm.

That also means that "Cheesy" the most loyal member on your web site, the man who holds us all together as one even in the off season, the man who reels us in from our off topic rants with his humor, the man who struggles to pay his rent, the man who dearly would love to be there... could be there.

Cheesy could be there with your ticket Ryan....

All you have to do Ryan is choose to watch this weekends game like you watch all of the other games in the season.... In the luxury of your own home, on your own 50 inch Panasonic HD Plasma T.V. with exotic women in bikini's surrounding you, hand feeding you grapes, serving you beer, and waving palm leaves to keep you cool and fresh during the game.

J/K of course. Have fun Ryan, you deserve to enjoy it.

Post Pictures.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TB played ungodly horrible in that game and Dallas has been a shell of the team we played the first time around for weeks now... I'm always nervous, never worried!

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gloom and doom?
Hell no!

Pack will win.

Cocky? No.
Faith in our team?
Hell yes!

GO PACK GO!!

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm worried. On a normal day, I think we'd wallop 'em. On a cold or snowy day, the advantage would still be significant.

On a high wind day, things get really close. I don't know what this url will show whenever someone hits it, but as I post it, it is predicting 37 mph winds.

Gulp...

weather.com

LOL! Weather people these days, they were predicting 37 mph winds, now they are predicting 12 mph winds. Good news! :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I only say "Lambeau Crowd" because I will be there screaming every down until I have no voice left.

So.... You will be there Ryan? Hmmmm.

That also means that "Cheesy" the most loyal member on your web site, the man who holds us all together as one even in the off season, the man who reels us in from our off topic rants with his humor, the man who struggles to pay his rent, the man who dearly would love to be there... could be there.

Cheesy could be there with your ticket Ryan....

All you have to do Ryan is choose to watch this weekends game like you watch all of the other games in the season.... In the luxury of your own home, on your own 50 inch Panasonic HD Plasma T.V. with exotic women in bikini's surrounding you, hand feeding you grapes, serving you beer, and waving palm leaves to keep you cool and fresh during the game.

J/K of course. Have fun Ryan, you deserve to enjoy it.

Post Pictures.
Ryan has all that??? With exotic women in bikini's!?!?!
Can i go watch the game at Ryans house instead????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
I violently puke before every game, so it's all the same to me.

Yared, man you gotta post more. your little comments really crack me up!!

Thanks for the morning chuckle.... :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
I violently puke before every game, so it's all the same to me.

Yared, man you gotta post more. your little comments really crack me up!!

Thanks for the morning chuckle.... :lol:
Most people wait until at LEAST the first quarter to puke...........but theirs is from too much "barley pop!" :lol:

olpete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I figured out why there was a big variance in the wind speed predictions. Last night after reading others pointing out the 4/6/8 mph predictions I went to the zip code prediction at the same site and it had 37 mph for the day prediction and then lower for the night. When I looked at the day earlier and later, the pattern held and my stayed at Holiday Inn guess is that the Canadian cold front is coming in and the edge of a front is where the winds are. Hopefully the estimate on the timing of the arrival of the front isn't off.

Crossing my fingers for low winds...

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing I'm worried about is the weather being an equalizer. Normally bad weather is a huge advantage for us, but with our depth at WR and the Giants lack of depth in the secondary it would be a shame if we weren't able to take advantage of it because of bad weather conditions.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Packerbacker04 said:
I've noticed everyone is too cocky on here this week. This kind of stuff will come back and bite us in the ***. If we lose this game I wont get over it tell next september. They didnt have Brandon Jacobs last time, and a few other players were out last time. This scares me.

How will fans acting cocky on a forum come back to bite us in the ***?

It usually does if we take them for granted.

If cockiness of fans jinxed their team the Patriots would be 0-16 right now.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is way better than Seattle. The Seahawks are a horrible road team. The Giants are road warriors. They have won 9 in a row on the road. I feel very uneasy about this game for some reason. I really think we could easily lose this one. If we cant stop Jacobs and Eli has a big game. If our O line doesnt play well I think were in for some trouble. They just beat TB and Dallas on the road. Im worried is anyone else feel the same way?

See my reply on the prediction thread.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Packerbacker04 said:
I've noticed everyone is too cocky on here this week. This kind of stuff will come back and bite us in the ***. If we lose this game I wont get over it tell next september. They didnt have Brandon Jacobs last time, and a few other players were out last time. This scares me.

How will fans acting cocky on a forum come back to bite us in the ***?

It usually does if we take them for granted.

If we (i.e. the fans) take them for granted, it matters not a lick. If they (i.e. the players) take them for granted, we may well lose.

So_Cal_NYGiants_Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is way better than Seattle. The Seahawks are a horrible road team. The Giants are road warriors. They have won 9 in a row on the road. I feel very uneasy about this game for some reason. I really think we could easily lose this one. If we cant stop Jacobs and Eli has a big game. If our O line doesnt play well I think were in for some trouble. They just beat TB and Dallas on the road. Im worried is anyone else feel the same way?

Don't forget Bradshaw. He's looking to be a pretty good RB as well.

- Mark

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts