North End Zone Heroes

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For such a sloppy game, there were many heroes tonight--Favre, Rayner, Driver, Kampman, Hawk, Woodson--but a special award goes to the fans in the north end zone of Lambeau Field. After the Vikes returned an interception for a TD, they foolishly attempted to jump into the stands and were knocked back onto the field and pelted with beer.

It was good to know that the Vikings are still the most classless team in the NFL, and that Packer fans won't stand for it.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
they foolishly attempted to jump into the stands and were knocked back onto the field and pelted with beer.

It was good to know that the Vikings are still the most classless team in the NFL, and that Packer fans won't stand for it.

another example of great defense tonight

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
they foolishly attempted to jump into the stands and were knocked back onto the field and pelted with beer.

another example of great defense tonight

I missed the first example of great defense tonight. Could you please point it out for me...

The beer was the best part. Could you imagine how cold that guy was on the sideline after being doused with beer??

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
For such a sloppy game, there were many heroes tonight--Favre, Rayner, Driver, Kampman, Hawk, Woodson--but a special award goes to the fans in the north end zone of Lambeau Field. After the Vikes returned an interception for a TD, they foolishly attempted to jump into the stands and were knocked back onto the field and pelted with beer.

Greg - I'm thanking this topic. I didn't see that. I got so pissed I turned away.

Driver, Kampman, Woodson, and Hawk were big bright spots, and it's good to see our fans kick a** still. I'll be joining them next year. :packbeer:

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I missed the first example of great defense tonight. Could you please point it out for me...

The beer was the best part. Could you imagine how cold that guy was on the sideline after being doused with beer??

holding the vikings to 0 (offensive) points and about 3 first downs...?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am still in awe that WI people threw beer away.

That shocked me too. They must've been half full. If that was a full cup of beer no way that leaves anyone's hands. :thumbsup:

Only conclusion I can think of.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I am still in awe that WI people threw beer away.

That shocked me too. They must've been half full. If that was a full cup of beer no way that leaves anyone's hands. :thumbsup:

Only conclusion I can think of.

Maybe it was the second hand cup that is used to spit the shells of sunflower seeds lol ...

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I visited a couple of choking boards and they were whining about terrible fans not letting Smoot do a Lambeau leap.

They just can't shed that Packer envy. They know they are a second class franchise.

I would really like to buy those fans who pushed smoot away a drink and thank them personally.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I visited a couple of choking boards and they were whining about terrible fans not letting Smoot do a Lambeau leap.

They just can't shed that Packer envy. They know they are a second class franchise.

I would really like to buy those fans who pushed smoot away a drink and thank them personally.

That's the most absurd example of stupidity I've ever been aware of. Whining because the opposing team who was the HOME team didn't let ... I can't continue this, I'm gonna bust a gasket.