1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NOOOOOOOO

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by all about da packers, Oct 7, 2006.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yankees are on the verge of getting upset by the Tigers.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Upset? New York only pays their players 112 million more than Detroit does. It's not an upset till the discrepancy is 115 million. :p

3. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    bhahahahahahahahahahaha

That humour was sorely needed jd. Thanks.

Now can you make the Yankees win? :(

4. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    wow. This is gonna be one hulluva offseason to watch. Is A-rod staying? Does NY even want him? Will he waive the no-trade? Where will Sheff end up? Is Torre gone? Cashman? Will Mike Mussina get re-signed? God, and that's just NY. I'm twice as excited to see what Theo does with them Sox.... :lol:

aadp, when this score goes final, I'll remind you that the AL East goes back to a 5-way tie for 1st... :twisted:

Lookin forward to 07!

5. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll say right now, though, Jeter won't go out like no punk. No way he strikes out.

6. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm in denial....

The tigers cheated..... yeah that's it, they must have cheated.

:evil:

I wonder if I can use this upset as a way to get out of my psyc exam in 4 days..... Perhaps there is a positive to all this.....

:(

7. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    4-way tie is more likely. Tampa Bay always sucks. :lol:

8. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh yeah Go Tigers baby!

9. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Awww, don't take it too hard, aadp, no matter which of the MLB's two highest-paid losers let us down, we've both still got the Pack! :beer:

10. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Now the worst... of the worst...... of the Yankee fans can jump on the Met's band wagon, and call it all about New York.

Sing along to the tume of New York New York.

"Start spreading the news...... I'm leaving today.... I want to be a part of it, New York , New York." I want to wake up.... with a line-up.... that does not sleep. I want to be apart of it....... New York.... New York."

The..... M.E.T.S are my team.....They have always beeeeeen. New York New Yorrrrrrrrrk

Detoit will win the World Series.

They have the Mo Jo.

11. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ^ You think the Yankees fans turned Mets fans are bad? Every season, the last remaining Canadian team in the NHL playoffs unofficially becomes "Canada's team". It's like people just have no meaning in their lives if they don't have something to get behind. It's my favorite part of the playoffs each year.....the sound of millions and millions of ankles breaking at once across Canada when that last remaining Canadian team finally is eliminated and they're all jumping right off of that wagon just as fast as they jumped on it.

12. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  13. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    200 Million dollars and they have shittty starting pitching and no one to set up Rivera. They deserved to lose.

14. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i just saw that they're gonna fire torre!?!?!? NEVER thought i'd see that happen! piniella is supposed to be his replacement.

15. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Is this from a solid source, 4pack? God, this kind of news makes me tear up....

with joy!

DOWN WITH THE EMPIRE!!!!! :Evil:

16. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    That is what is being said.

Apparently they will fire Torre, and give him another position in the organization. So for PR ease, they are "promoting" him.

17. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I saw in on fox nfl sunday. replaced by pinella.

18. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    and Torre's gonna take it?!?!? That's ridiculous. If he still wanted to manage, he would probably get offers from at least 15 teams. No matter how much I dislike the yanks, I'll always give Torre respect as one of the better mangers in the league. Hate his 'Cuban slow-down' tactics, but he's still great. If I'm Torre and they tell me i'm fired, I walk away. But that's just me.

19. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i think Lou sucks, btw, and I don't think that there's any way he can lead players better than Torre.

20. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm still as confused over the move as you are.

Lou? For cripes sake LOU?

If anything, I thought they might go after Girardi, but I guess his ties to the players might make it harder for him to be objective. Still, you can't discount what he has done.

21. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, Girardi and Leyland are imo the best in the league right now. Guy in Queens has done a fantastic job with pitching injuries and made the Mets my pick for the NL. (I'm bad on names right now cause its Sunday! I'm focused on NFL!) The one thing about Girardi, he wins games, players love playing for him, but it seems upper management on alot of ballclubs is disenchanted with him.. Makes me wonder what's up with that. Still, I think it's a horrible move that the Yankees will regret.

22. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Another 190 million down the toilet :lol: :lol: :lol: