NOMINATIONS OPEN: Most Valuable Poster (MVP) Award Nomination Thread

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Award Description:
The winner of this award has been recognized by their peers to be someone who's brought their "A" game to the site and who has brought both quantity and quality to the site.

Nominations:
Post up to 3 nomination in this thread. Yes, you can post yourself if you like. After the nominations are collected the admin will pick 5 members from the nominations for the community to vote on.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm new here, havent read much. But this of course is internet time killer stuff, all in fun.

1-thedrew because his wife is in pictures and looks hot. I want his home entertainment set up and he seems to have a yellow fetish being a Packers and Lakers fan.
2- Lombardichick- if thats actually her face, she appears to be pretty.
3- ram29jackson- myself of course. Because i'm a fan who can discern reality from sports fanaticism.

I would have nominated 2 more women but ran out of spaces.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I'm new here, havent read much. But this of course is internet time killer stuff, all in fun.

1-thedrew because his wife is in pictures and looks hot. I want his home entertainment set up and he seems to have a yellow fetish being a Packers and Lakers fan.
2- Lombardichick- if thats actually her face, she appears to be pretty.
3- ram29jackson- myself of course. Because i'm a fan who can discern reality from sports fanaticism.

I would have nominated 2 more women but ran out of spaces.

YES, that's me! You've made my day!! I've been nominated for something (NEVER thought I would be)!

[Does victory lap.] Hahaha - pretty sure you're joking about my nomination, but I don't care! Thank you! :happy0005:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Lombardichick
ivo610
Forget Farve

Honorary nomination to TheSnowPlow! He may not be a Packer fan, but he brought his experience dealing with Steeler fans to the forum when we needed it most. And has been funny as hell to boot. At least I think so.

There are a lot more people I would want to nominate, but Robdog said 3.
I don't think I should be considered because I'm a mod. That's why I didn't nominate any moderators.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lombardichick
ivo610
Forget Farve

Honorary nomination to TheSnowPlow! He may not be a Packer fan, but he brought his experience dealing with Steeler fans to the forum when we needed it most. And has been funny as hell to boot. At least I think so.

There are a lot more people I would want to nominate, but Robdog said 3.
I don't think I should be considered because I'm a mod. That's why I didn't nominate any moderators.

If they can't be mods, then my picks are:

ivo610
Forget Favre
The Drew

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I nominate Aaron Rodgers....
Excuse me?
This is not NFL MVP?
What is this then?
Oh.... OK
Then I nom nom nom, very tasty this Apple is.....
nominate

Lombardi Chick
ivo610
PackerRS

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I guess I get two more (so hard to narrow this down) but I'm going to go with TheDrew (I love seeing that level of dedication to the Packers, and I love the pictures he posts...anyone with three flat screen televisions on one wall is one serious Packer fan, and he adds a lot to the site). Gotta really choose my last one carefully - I've got about five people in mind - this is so hard!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts