1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

No Viking fans allowed

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Jun 2, 2006.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Feb 27, 2006
    We are getting a new principal at my school and he was up yesterday morning to meet the staff and tell us a little bit about himself. He was wearing a tie that very discreetly said Packers, written in cursive. I like the guy already. I had on a Packer tee shirt and he saw that immediately.

He opens his little talk by calling me up and then asking if there were any Minnesota Viking fans on the staff. No hands went up, and he says, "good, because I'm a Packer through and through, and Bob and I run the show." Big laugh from the staff, until I gave them the evil eye and told them, "no more PE classes from me unless you stop laughing."

Dead quiet. :eek:wned:
  2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Dec 2, 2004
    Haha good stuff MB! Now get him signed up for packerforum.com! And his fellow packer backers!!
  3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    Thats a great story Bob!!! :D