No trap for the Vikings, so far

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Some (i.e., me) were concerned that the Minnesota Vikings were walking into a trap in St. Louis. With two emotional games against the 49ers and Packers in their wake, a short week after one of the biggest Monday night games...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
int for Brett led to a FG

Fumble by Ram q/b picked up by Allen went 52 yards for a TD

A fumble by Steven Jackson inside the Viking 5 as well

Rams are moving the ball pretty easily, just can't hold onto the ball

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they almost had them! 38-10 was a heck of a close game that we barely survived. You saw the game with Favre getting benched. I guess T-Jack is now our starter from here on out so all you packer fans who hate Favre you can go back to worshiping him.lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
they almost had them! 38-10 was a heck of a close game that we barely survived. You saw the game with Favre getting benched. I guess T-Jack is now our starter from here on out so all you packer fans who hate Favre you can go back to worshiping him.lol

FYI when I posted before it was only in the 1st q.

No one said anything like that....stop being so sarcastic

you seem like a good enough guy to jab back and forth with but your constant sarcastic posts only shows you want to be an ***

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

you seem like a good enough guy to jab back and forth with but your constant sarcastic posts only shows you want to be an ***
Th Vikes were damn lucky the Rams did not put 21 or more in the first half. IMO the Vikings looked mediocre at best so really I am agreeing with you. I think the schedule has alot to do with the Vikes being 5-0. After the bye the Vikes have some tough games and if they don't play better the pack has a chance to climb back in this and I don't think the bears are going anywhere so it could be a three team race. I am not one of the Vikings fans that will disrespect the Packers or bears because I know any one of those three teams could win the North. Should be a fun year! Good luck to the pack the rest of the way

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

again I was jokeing, if the rams would of had alittle luck in that first half they would had the lead at halftime. That Td of allens was incredibly lucky and the 2 fumbles inside the 5 or so. The Vikes dodged abunch of bullets yesterday and with games we have coming up that is not the way to get by.

Members online

Latest posts