No throwbacks

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers will not be wearing the throwbacks in a game this season.

I'm sure this will be met with mixed reaction.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Damn. I liked the milk dud uniforms. And from what I recall the players did too

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually like the Brown and Blue unis, and if I recall correctly the Packers have been quite successful in them. With that being said I don't think I will actively miss them.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the throwbacks, I don't understand why they didn't just make the helmets navy blue to match the jerseys. It would have greatly improved the overall aesthetic.

...It's not like anyone is going to confuse a modern football helmet in brown for an old leather helmet on their HDTVs.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Disappointed, I like the Packers in their Blue and Gold occasionally.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wont miss them, thought they were ugly. I would much rather see a true alternative Uniform, one with a unique coloring or reverse color scheme

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
wont miss them, thought they were ugly. I would much rather see a true alternative Uniform, one with a unique coloring or reverse color scheme
Well I think my truck looks pretty *****in. He they can discontinue them and one day I'll have a vintage throwback. Makes em more valuable.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
...It's not like anyone is going to confuse a modern football helmet in brown for an old leather helmet on their HDTVs.

I'm not so sure, jay...some folks can be mighty 'thick'. ;)

I'm with those who say "Good riddance". It's just an income generation thing for NFL Properties anyhoo...

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Our entire uniform could be considered "throwback." If anything I say we should get a ridiculous alternate that the young guys find "cool" Hey, the purpose of the alternate IS to wear something completely different right? Quite frankly our alternates now ARE ugly, and I much prefer our regulars.

NOTE: I am not saying change our regular uniform, I believe quite the opposite.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts