No One Really Knows

MassPackAttack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is so much angst on this board over things that no one really knows the answers to

No one knows whether Brett will be back...not even Brett. I believe the new changes could be a reason for Brett to come back and have some fun. You can interpret these changes many different ways…

No one knows how good McCarthy will be as a HC...he has never been one and until he is, his experience as an OC does not necessary translate into HC success or failure (take Ray Rhodes a "B maybe C" HC, but a B+ maybe A DC)...did we know Vince would become a legend? (Virtually anonymous nationally at the time, Lombardi was supremely confident at his introductory press conference in Green Bay. Asked by one member of the media what kind of football team he expected to have, he promptly replied, "You will be proud of it because I will be proud of it."). Certainly, MM has the level of NFL experience and success to qualify for the position.

No one knows if Jags will be a good OC until he is give the opportunity to be one...this is MLK, Jr. day. Its all about giving people a chance to be more...look at Gado...how about the Steeler's RB - Parker also undrafted. Jags might be a great OC. Of course the bar is very low at this point.

No one knows how the next DC will perform but I am not going to believe that we cannot do better than Bates (not classy enough to put his disappointment behind him on be part of the team) even with given his success in 2005. There are alot of talented people out there dying for the chance to prove themselves. I believe we can find them.

No one knows whether Seattle goes to the Super Bowl...we do know that the Colts lost the chance for a Dream Season and a Ring...I'd rather be 4-12 then lose to a team you should have beaten 42-21.

We do know that Sherman was not getting it done...Rossley was not getting it done...we were not going it the right direction. Why do you think Dungy was dumped it TB...could not win in the Big games. Neither could Sherman (see all the teams lining up to grab him). Motivation and guts, win Big games...Cowher has both...everyone knows it and that why he the senior HC in the NFL.

I heard the "they wanted it more" from all the losers yesterday. I do not want the best prepared Coach (Sherman)...I want the one that wants it more and motivates his team accordingly. I hope MM has that ability.

We need to get over the long-standing attitude that "change is bad" except the times went Vince "retired" and Holmgren left for a mocha latte.

All these changes are to reach the Super Bowl...we were not getting there with Sherman (or at least TT felt that way and so did I)...

"The biggest factor for me for the new coach coming in was what type of offense they were going to run," Green said. "This is awesome."

OP
OP
M

MassPackAttack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
******* Bates...the guy quit in Miami and here because he did not get the HC job...get over it until you have one.

Who on this board would not want to be HC? Bates had a great job...I am sorry he was disappointed but get over it.

Members online

Latest posts