1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

No one mentioned the RECORD TD??

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Dec 12, 2011.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Rodgers tied Brett for most in a season at 39..

He has 3 more games so I say he shatters it..

2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    Here's hoping he shatters enough records (except that interception one) so that the other is not even an after thought!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    Its a shame he couldnt have broken it at home but it was awesome regardless that he has tied it :)

4. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +186
    I am going to go out on a limb and say he will never break the career yardage or touchdown records, but with AROD never say never.

5. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    If he plays in the rest of the games I say he ends with about 46.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I think it's because noone is comparing Rodgers to Favre anymore. He's being compared with the all time greats now... It's not about breaking Favre's season TD record, it's about breaking Brady's career TD record... Breaking Marino's yardage record. Braking Manning's QB rating record.

• Like Like x 4
  7. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +186
    The Favre comparisons went out the window when we won the super bowl last year. Think back to a year or two ago. The comparisons were CONSTANT on ESPN and now you never hear Favre's name brought up, which I think is great.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    The season he is having in comparison to NFL history is overshadowing everything else. He could have Dickey's record by the end of the next game as well.

9. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    You are always going to be compared to those who walked before you and that is true of pretty much anything. Breaking records and being compared to the likes of Marino and Manning this early on is something special. It took Favre years, with emphasis on the word years, to establish his records.

10. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Canadian Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +166
    You could tell they were going for it the entire night and he threw that last INT because of it. Needed to just let it happen naturally, next week it will be his.