No fear of the """GGGGGGGGG-MENNNN""" Now!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Who said you can't spell "Elite" without Eli?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NICE JOB getting swept by Rex Grossman of all quarterbacks in the league :roflmao:

and with that ladies and gentleman put your fear of playing the Giants in the playoffs to rest.

Thank you Redskins, for sweeping their sorry *****. Tom Coughlin looked awesome today all angry on the sidelines.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I'm happy to not have to worry about them. The saints are the only other team in the league that scares me.

L

Lunchboxer

Well they are gone atleast.

Im not worried about the Saints because they dont play in cold weather. They play in a nice warm dome.

SF and NO would have troubles playing in Green Bay in January

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
How do you get swept by Rex Grossman?

if Rex can out play Eli, there is not a single doubt in my mind that I'd put money on Romo and the Cowboys before I lay a finger betting on the Giants.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their loss was worse than ours was, as it was at home, was divisional and inter-conference, and it cost them first place at the moment.
Houston had a devastating, home loss today too, which might have bumped them from the #1 seed to the #3 seed.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I was not really "afraid" of the Giants so whatever to me. This was a day though where there were simply upsets galore.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Romo is better than Eli. Now that is pretty bad, when Mr ELIte gets swept by Rex Grossman. Sorry I cannot get over that, that's just awful.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I hope people realize the Eagles can still win the division at 8-8. It is possible. I don't know what it is but it's something like the Eagles win the final 2, the Giants beat the Cowboys at home and the Jets beat the Giants.

Something like that. And with what I saw today I won't count that out.

OH MY GOD can you just imagine an 8-8 Eagles team coming to Green Bay for the divisional round? Shoot me now......

Members online

Latest posts