1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

No Einstein here!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, May 14, 2008.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This just happened in one of my 5th grade PE classes. We were playing a dodgeball game using really soft Slo-Mo balls. Squishy and soft and you can't throw them more than 40 feet as they just die in the air.

Einstein here sees a ball on the floor and takes off to kick the ball. Ball is about two feet from a wall, and Albert is headed to kick it in that direction. (know what's gonna happen?)
    Ball hits wall at about 100 mph and comes straight back at about 98pmh. Einstein's head becomes the next target. Ball wraps around little Albert's face as he slowly sinks to the floor. Actually, he hit the floor kind of like that bear off the trampoline.
    Everyone is laughing and some girl comes up to me and asks if she can borrow some sweats I keep for just such emergencies. She was laughing so hard she ......you get the picture.
    I asked our Junior Einstein if he learned anything
    "yep, I shouldda ducked faster."

2. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    i just peed a little too.

3. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Lol.. that is a classic..

"yep, I shouldda ducked faster." - That sounds like my son last weekend.. he "accidently" shot the garage window with the BB gun.. after a wee bit of a lecture and a grounding from the BB gun... I asked him what did he learn from this. He turns quickly as says.. "Next time I will blame Tyler (the Neighbor boy)" as he is laughing.. at 8 a smart alec..

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Sounds like something i would have said....... :wink: :lol:

5. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    Those contests were always the most fun: "The object of the game is to see who can throw the rock closest to the window without actually hitting it." lol

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't think this kid will be winning any Nobel Prizes any time soon.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Maybe a "Nob-El" prize! :lol:

8. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Thats pretty funny. That would never happen in Springfield, MO schools though. They don't allow kids to play games like dodgeball or tag. They're afraid little Billy might fall down and scrape his knee. Or worse than that, the fat kid may get his feelings hurt because he is always "it" in tag. Gotta love pansy school officials and parents.

9. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IronMan.....it's too bad that things have become this way. There are PE teachers I work with that don't play dodgeball or other "physical" games, yet their own children are playing football (tackle) and one teacher has a son who plays on a Rugby team. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle Cheesey.
    I make sure the kids know and follow the rules and what the objectives of the game are (throwing/catching, dodging, teamwork, and fun.) Fact of Life: Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug!

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I always find myself in postings.....even when i'm not here! It's kind of nice though........cause once I'm dead and gone, i bet "Cheesey" will still be bantered around! :lol:
    and....
    I wish i knew what it felt like to be the "winshield" for a change!!! :lol:

11. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Not much different.. just covered in bug guts and dung, rock chips and getting rained, snowed and hailed upon.. :lol:

I want to be the little head bobbin chihuahua on the dashboard of life.. goin with the flow.. basking in the sun. ;)