No Bad Calls?

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, there was two that I saw. They cancelled each other out, but the late hit on Favre was a gift, but the refs gave one back by the late hit on (I think) Cole.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The crew did not over officiate, rather they let the players play. You tend to see more bad calls when the flags are flying like the 4th of July parade on Main Street.

OP
OP
P

packattack92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, there was two that I saw. They cancelled each other out, but the late hit on Favre was a gift, but the refs gave one back by the late hit on (I think) Cole.

If you watched the hit on Favre, you would assume it was a flag because it sounded like helmet to helmet contact. On the replay it shows it was more of a shoulder, either way we can't let the MVP of our team (AND THE LEAGUE!) get hit like that.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My understanding of the call on the Favre play is that there was any contact at all as he was sliding. It a double-edged sword - most defenders aren't trying to hit a sliding QB but in their efforts to avoid sometimes to the most damage. Trent Green for example.

Latest posts