Nnamdi Asomugha to Eagles *updated*

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BIG 1070 in madison. Clearly dont watch football like we do. or understand it for that matter.

RS, did you see ESPN is trying to do a new QB rating? Scary to think Dilfer has something to do with it. I guess he was the basis for a 0, lol jk
The worst thing about it is that they're trying to match that rating with what they think is the correct order in the past 3 years.

Trying to create a stat with blalant bias always ends up bad, but we'll see. I just know it'll have Manning and Brady #1 and #2 respectively.

In the end, the only true way to gauge a player is with coach tape, and grading each and every play with knowledge of what he was supposed to do. The rest is just ways to try to group players together in tiers.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown is no big deal. He's worse in every area than LeSean McCoy.

But Aso, and DRC, and Cullen, and Babin are serious upgrades.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. Ronnie Brown is a GOOD back when healthy. My only point with the post is....how can they afford all these guys?

Because they won't re-sign any of their young players to the future... DeSean Jackson, McCoy, Celek, Maclin... They won't be able to keep them all.

The guys they brought in, they're in their 30's. Vick is 31. How long do you think is the window for this team? Not long.

They really, really remember me of the 2009 Vikings.

Latest posts