Nitro!

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how many plays were run out of the nitro package last week. But Brice playing 47 of 49 snaps is a solid indicator that it was a lot.....

I like Brice...

Hope he unloads on of those wicked hits on Julio this week, and makes a name for himself.

Burnett being up at ilb, didn't seem to magically make our run defense suck. Lacy sure had a hard time with it ...

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't know how many plays were run out of the nitro package last week. But Brice playing 47 of 49 snaps is a solid indicator that it was a lot.....

According to Rob Demovsky the Packers used the nitro package on 42 of the 49 defensive snaps against the Seahawks.

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this isn't any indication on how our defense and offense played last week. At half time Seattle and San Francisco tied at 6 each.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Friscos defense is good. Wife is a 49'er fan so I have to watch any game that is not at same time as mine. Looking like it is getting closer to the one that Harbaugh inherited.

D

Deleted member 6794

I hope this isn't any indication on how our defense and offense played last week. At half time Seattle and San Francisco tied at 6 each.

It's probable the Seahawks' offense will struggle for most of this season. Their defense is definitely legit though, giving up only six points in a half is pretty good no matter the opponent.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They always play each other tough and everyone by now should know this is a week to week league with injuries and matchups playing such a big role with how specialized this league has become.

Members online

Latest posts