Nick Perry Injury

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reports saying that Perry broke his foot yesterday. Should be back this season, though.

Just unbelievable how snakebit we are. I can't get over how many damn injuries we've had and to so many key players.

Add OLB to the list of positions we need to restock before next week along with WR.

Frank - step away from the ledge!

OP
OP
BorderRivals.com

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lineup of players that have been injured to varying degrees so far this season:

Offense: Bulaga, Sherrod, Lacy, Starks, JMike, Cobb, Jones, and DuJuan Harris.
Defense: Claymaker, Perry, Brad Jones, Datone Jones, Worthy, Francois, Hayward, Burnett, and Sean Richardson

That's an incredible list of players and we are only five games into the season. Once again, we will be one of the league leaders for most games missed by starters.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Defense: Claymaker, Perry, Brad Jones, Datone Jones, Worthy, Francois, Hayward, Burnett, and Sean Richardson

That's an incredible list of players and we are only five games into the season. Once again, we will be one of the league leaders for most games missed by starters.

Yikes at that list. Is Hayward ever going to come back?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Sherrod, Worthy, and Richardson were hurt last season or before. Starks is always hurt, no surprise there. Claymaker misses a few games every season it seems. Perry is now 2 for 2. DJones seems to be toughing through his injury. Can Rodgers pass to himself?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Mulumba. Lattimore looked good in place of Jones and Jones might be back this week. I would think Lattimore could fill some at OLB because he is small enough and quick enough.

Right now Perry is just a guy in the rotation and I don't think its that huge of deal.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This tough but think d-line can get the job done.Think o-line should ru more this week browns can't seem too stop it will help Nelson and company for big plays Think we can weather the storm

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Mulumba. Lattimore looked good in place of Jones and Jones might be back this week. I would think Lattimore could fill some at OLB because he is small enough and quick enough.

Right now Perry is just a guy in the rotation and I don't think its that huge of deal.

Perry could be passed off as just a guy if Matthews was playing, without Matthews he is not just a guy.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have yet to see much in the way of him being anything but average. There is a reason why our D line is performing better. It is called Raji contract year and Jolly. The line rotation is keeping others fresh.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reports saying that Perry broke his foot yesterday. Should be back this season, though.

Just unbelievable how snakebit we are. I can't get over how many damn injuries we've had and to so many key players.

Add OLB to the list of positions we need to restock before next week along with WR.

Frank - step away from the ledge
!
You don't have to worry about me and a ledge.
But I really want to fly Tonya Harding to Baltimore and break into that safety punk Matt Elam's house, give her a crow bar.

12theTruth

This team as at the teetering point as being able to function here shortly. Offensive line perilously thin for the time being, linebacker and wide receiver the position groups have been decimated.

This year makes the last several look like cakewalks when looking at the injury report. Unbelievable.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Let's secretly pull some guys from the Badgers and put them in our starters uniforms.......it's gunna come down to that sooner or later if we keep dropping like flies.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said in an post when Matthews got hurt we couldn't depend on Perry because he's guaranteed to get hurt as well...go figure.

OP
OP
BorderRivals.com

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have yet to see much in the way of him being anything but average. There is a reason why our D line is performing better. It is called Raji contract year and Jolly. The line rotation is keeping others fresh.

Two straight weeks he's had a strip sack and three total sacks. And he sets a hard edge in the run game. He may not be dynamic like Clay, but he's an above-average player - especially when Clay is going through his annual injury.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two straight weeks he's had a strip sack and three total sacks. And he sets a hard edge in the run game. He may not be dynamic like Clay, but he's an above-average player - especially when Clay is going through his annual injury.

Nick Perry was producing sacks and pressures at a level comparable to Clay Matthews. Right now our two most effective pass rushers are sidelined. The good news is that we have a soft stretch coming up with Cleveland and Minnesota coming up. Our front 7 should be able to make those Offenses one dimensional. As for the Bears, sorry but they don't scare me you just show pressure up the middle and Cutler flops. God willing we'll have Clay back by the time we play New York, who has also been awful this year. Hopefully we'll have Perry back for Atlanta and then our playoff run.

H

HardRightEdge

Nick Perry was producing sacks and pressures at a level comparable to Clay Matthews. Right now our two most effective pass rushers are sidelined. The good news is that we have a soft stretch coming up with Cleveland and Minnesota coming up. Our front 7 should be able to make those Offenses one dimensional. As for the Bears, sorry but they don't scare me you just show pressure up the middle and Cutler flops. God willing we'll have Clay back by the time we play New York, who has also been awful this year. Hopefully we'll have Perry back for Atlanta and then our playoff run.

Cleveland is not a "soft" opponent. They have a tough D. We caught a break when they lost Hoyer, who put up wins against CIN and BUF before going down for the year. It takes a Brandon Weeden to get the fans jazzed about a Brian Hoyer.

Weeden is slow in his progressions and generally a poor decision maker, and they don't have Richardson anymore to fall back on. McGahee's had seemingly more lives than a cat, but he looks like his tank might have run dry. There's a QB controversy with the competition on IR, with competition being Brian Hoyer for God's sake. That's pretty bad.

We should handle their offense without much trouble...unless the injuries finally catch up with us.

But if Cleveland's D can keep the score contained and they get a couple of bounces, they'll surely make a game of it.

It's a good thing we're at home.

Cleveland is not Jacksonville.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow. The most injury prone team in football smh.
Broken bones have nothing to do with being injury prone. They're just football injuries. Sometimes luck just isn't on your side. That said, the same thing happened in 2010. We had so many injuries it seemed we wouldn't even be able to compete. But the next guy kept stepping up and when we got key players back late in the season, they were fresh and ready to dominate in the playoffs with a lot of good experience on the bench to let guys rest.

I'm feeling pretty good about our SB chances.

H

HardRightEdge

Take awa
Heck, they're not even Detroit for that matter.

I wouldn't be so sure of that...Stafford without Megatron and Burleson is like a day without sunshine in Detroit, a common occurrence there, metaphorically speaking. The fact Burleson get's mentioned illustrates their thinness at the position.

Fortunately, the coaches will view CLE as a credible opponent, because they are, and won't fall into the trap.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cleveland is not a "soft" opponent. They have a tough D. We caught a break when they lost Hoyer, who put up wins against CIN and BUF before going down for the year. It takes a Brandon Weeden to get the fans jazzed about a Brian Hoyer.

Weeden is slow in his progressions and generally a poor decision maker, and they don't have Richardson anymore to fall back on. McGahee's had seemingly more lives than a cat, but he looks like his tank might have run dry. There's a QB controversy with the competition on IR, with competition being Brian Hoyer for God's sake. That's pretty bad.

We should handle their offense without much trouble...unless the injuries finally catch up with us.

But if Cleveland's D can keep the score contained and they get a couple of bounces, they'll surely make a game of it.

It's a good thing we're at home.

Cleveland is not Jacksonville.

A tough D without the Offense to challenge us. I suspect that Aaron Rodgers throwing to Finley/Nelson will score enough to win a low scoring affair.

Members online

Latest posts