Nick Collins....Leroy Butler

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First off, I am not really comparing Collins to Butler. Nick hasn't played 1 regular season snap yet, i know.

BUT Ted Thompson purposely gave him #36 for a reason. He said he didn't just want any player to get #36.

Now I like Collins..A lot. I have a bit of a man-crush on him(in a non gay way), but I am not sure about the Butler comparisons.

Do you think Collins can become the next Butler? I have high hopes..but I dont know.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously, Mr. TT is very high on Collins. If he can have that good of a career we're in great shape at his saftey spot for a long time. Think of how valuable it is to a team to not have to worry about a position for ten or so years.

Reaction score
When I found out the Ravens GM personally called TT to congratulate him on the selection of Nick Collins, since they were set to take him 3 spots later. They told TT he had gotten himself one heck of a player. Now that coming from a team that knows a thing or two about drafting DB's made my think that this Collins kid might just be alright. Well a TC later, he has down right impressed me. I think he will bring the tools Leroy brought to the Pack as a safety, ad go about the game in a respectful manner. I think he will do just fine.

On another note, as IPBPrez posted an article calling Ted Thompson "The Terminator", I just think thats a wonderful name for him. Or perhaps "The Tedinator". Maybe its just me, but I for one prefer if TT became "The Terminator". From now on, I intend to refer to him as one of the two nicks mentioned above. I just think there too good not to use. :D

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is sort of on a tangent, but when my sister went to the preseason game against the Patriots a couple weeks ago, she and her friend were outside the stadium before the game and some white-haired guy rode his bicycle through the parking lot and right into the tunnel. My sister and her friend did a double-take. It was Ted Thompson.

Reaction score
:shock: Hey the TEDINATOR is one heck of a person who loves the pack and is passionate about his jobs. Great to hear though! But hey if I go to a Packers game in Lambeau, maybe I will see him too! :D

Members online

Latest posts