Nick Collins goes crazy on a fan while exiting

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't really blame Collins, my bear fan neighbor is being a real ***** right now. i keep looking from his face to the pair of scissors on my desk...

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not seeing anything remotely related to this on ESPN. usually theyd pick up on something like this

msnbc's source is 'fox6' again

fabricated?

hell theres nothing on the fox6 website either..unless im on the wrong fox6 milwaukee website....

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that fan really called him a racial epithet and spat on him, then I don't blame Collins one bit. While I don't condone players starting **** with the fans, I don't blame them for going postal when being spit on and having racial slurs lobbed at you.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if it is true, I can't imagine he'd see a suspension. Hell, Brandon Jacobs didn't see a suspension for chucking his helmet into the stands, and Vince Young didn't see one after his night club brawl.

But if he does get one, I will be EXTREMELY pissed.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that is a fake twitter page. not sure if the real fox6 knows that it exists..the logo seems off anyway. the fox6 main site directs to an entirely different twitter account.

http://www.fox6now.com/
check the link under 'home' for twitter.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
besides a lot of the gb/ sports writers are also following so the fox6sports twitter, so it's definitely legit..

greg bedard
jen lada
jason wilde
drew olsen

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Was watching Channel 12 out of Milwaukee and Stephany Sutton reported live that it happened, didnt go into detail though

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was wondering about that penalty, it looked for one that the bears receiver was on burnett. also it seemed like collins had the play on the ball , rendering it 'uncatchable' for the bears receiver, so wouldnt that make PI irrelevant and not be called?

payne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the game in a packer's jersey. Class is one thing their fans definitely lack, to put it mildly.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He threw some tape at a guy who needed his *** kicked. Big deal.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully nothing comes out of it, Goodell would probably suspend because it is GB and I feel like the NFL enjoys ganging up on them sometimes... Still prolly fake or something stupid from some snot nosed Bear fan.

ESPN didn't cover it this morning, and they love garbage media so I'm not worried.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there is a lot of news stories espn holds off covering until later for various reasons.

If its legit I dont blame him. I didnt blame ron artest either for jumping in the stands after getting hit with a drink

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If its legit I dont blame him. I didnt blame ron artest either for jumping in the stands after getting hit with a drink

My favorite moment in NBA history. I'll never forget the shot Jermaine O'Neil layed on that guy charging him.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't blame him either, if this is legit. I blame the fan, that bonehead should be banned from the stadium for inappropriate conduct. The problem is, if they do that, they'd have to ban 90% of their fan base in the process. Don't worry about it Collins, we got your back!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i blame the fan and the stadium for allowing the fans to enter such close proximity to the players in what i assume was not a edge of field<->stands interaction.

Dick Dawson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didnt blame ron artest either for jumping in the stands after getting hit with a drink

Well I did, because he jumped the wrong guy.

I can't really blame Collins for this, if there has been racial slurs and spitting. Nobody deseves that. Get this guy a lifetime ban in the NFL stands.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts