Nice game Refs

V

Vikeman

This game should be 17-7. The Packer fans I'm with know it. The announcers know it.

Just call the friggen game fair. That's all a fan wants.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And if you're talking about the Quarless TD, you can only blame your head coach for not challenging. It was obvious the ref had blocked vision.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
The consensus is that Scott Green feels guilty.

However, I think the refs have been absolutely abysmal all year this year, in every game. Something should be done...but nothing will be done.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game should be 17-7. The Packer fans I'm with know it. The announcers know it.

Just call the friggen game fair. That's all a fan wants.

I think we should start a poll for the most pathetic post of the year right here!

If you want to complain about refs over zelous to call TD's then both teams have a quarrel!

You need to mail that idiot coach of yours and tell him how stupid he is for not throwing a flag. M3 did on 2 TD calls against the vikings and won. You coach is an slow in the head and mocked by Brent and Randy!

If anything there should be about 5 def holding calls against the vikings if you want to get picky.

If thats all you've got go whine on gaypride.org!

V

Vikeman

I think we should start a poll for the most pathetic post of the year right here!

If you want to complain about refs over zelous to call TD's then both teams have a quarrel!

You need to mail that idiot coach of yours and tell him how stupid he is for not throwing a flag. M3 did on 2 TD calls against the vikings and won. You coach is an slow in the head and mocked by Brent and Randy!

If anything there should be about 5 def holding calls against the vikings if you want to get picky.

If thats all you've got go whine on gaypride.org!

Ummmm...would u like to me to bump threads showing numerous Packerfans complaining about subjective calls?

The point is they were not subjective tonight...they were flat out BS. Flat out. We are so much better than the Packers it's not even funny.

The Quarrals td was not a td...and that catch by Shianco was a td. Everyone knows it. The only people that won't are Packer fans like you.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Sorry Vikeman, we win this one. Not because we played exceptionally well, but because the ancient that you have playing at the QB position lost you the game. Sorry bud, the refs suck, gotta deal with it, they ended our season last year.

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummmm...would u like to me to bump threads showing numerous Packerfans complaining about subjective calls?

The point is they were not subjective tonight...they were flat out BS. Flat out. We are so much better than the Packers it's not even funny.

The Quarrals td was not a td...and that catch by Shianco was a td. Everyone knows it. The only people that won't are Packer fans like you.

Replay clearly showed the nose of the ball hit the ground as he was going down.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You know what else you are? 2 -4.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Packers 4-3
Vikings 2-4

Head to head: Pack beat Viqueens, hmm someone explain to me the logic that they are not only better than us but so much better.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Like I said, the only thing you should be complaining about is your fool coach who doesn't know how to challenge a call.

The Packers got the ****** end of the stick tonight by the officials and still won.

Take you're busted up whiny *** to gaypride.org where others will love you and comfort you in you *****ing and whining. That is until you all lose next week and completely abandon you team like the pathetic fan base you are!

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

V

Vikeman

Are you high? Replay clearly showed the nose of the ball hit the ground as he was going down.

Wait a minute are you 12?

The ball can hit the ground if the recieiver is not bobbling the ball. That rule has been around forever. The announcers who know a hell of alot more about football than you even said it was a CLEAR td.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
That Quarless TD obviously wasn't a TD, but that's on your boy to challenge it if the refs get it wrong.

No reason not to throw the flag there.

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa.

I think we can all agree that the refs blew. . .I couldn't count how many times I watched Clay get held or even Woodson on the blitz.

BUT. . .

another MAIN thing we can agree on is the fact that Childress officially has murdered his gum in the press conference and threw his QB under the bus. . .AND that the Queens are going to have an interesting week in the media covering that up if no one apologizes.

Oh and of course, more Sterger news is bound to come out.

Let the downward spiral being for the Queens.

V

Vikeman

Like I said, the only thing you should be complaining about is your fool coach who doesn't know how to challenge a call.

The Packers got the ****** end of the stick tonight by the officials and still won.

Take you're busted up whiny *** to gaypride.org where others will love you and comfort you in you *****ing and whining. That is until you all lose next week and completely abandon you team like the pathetic fan base you are!

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

Why don't you make me tough guy? The only reason you are so angry is because you know I'm right....You don't deserve the win.

And you talk about a pathetic fanbase....Riddle me this...Why did Favre get booed walking off the field at his last game at Lamblow? Why were 30% of the fans at "HISTORIC LAMBLOW FIELD" there wearing purple?

And this board was dead a few years back when the Packers picked Hawk in the top 5. DEAD. There wasn't a Packer fan to be found. So please take your bandwagon comments elsewhere chump before I smack you around this site.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The ball can hit the ground if the recieiver is not bobbling the ball. That rule has been around forever. The announcers who know a hell of alot more about football than you even said it was a CLEAR td.

The announcers also wouldnt speak negatively about Favre at all, so not a whole lot of credit there.

V

Vikeman

That Quarless TD obviously wasn't a TD, but that's on your boy to challenge it if the refs get it wrong.

No reason not to throw the flag there.

TY for taking the glasses off....but the Shianco td was the worst....all the other calls in the game were subjective.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why don't you make me tough guy? The only reason you are so angry is because you know I'm right....You don't deserve the win.

And you talk about a pathetic fanbase....Riddle me this...Why did Favre get booed walking off the field at his last game at Lamblow? Why were 30% of the fans at "HISTORIC LAMBLOW FIELD" there wearing purple?

And this board was dead a few years back when the Packers picked Hawk in the top 5. DEAD. There wasn't a Packer fan to be found. So please take your bandwagon comments elsewhere chump before I smack you around this site.

I don't know what's more sad, the fact you are whining about a game that is over and done with or the fact you are a Vikings fan and have been on this board for at least a few years...you do know this is a Packers forum right?

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Up for debate for sure.

I agree with you. But at the same time if you are going to argue this call, how can you not argue the BS TD calls that should have never been called against the Packers!

Harvin was soo freekin out of bounds that everyone across the US saw it. Excect the Refs and every Vikings fan!

You said yourself how you thought the better team lost tonight. So how is it that the so called Super Run defense of the Vikings and so called Sack masters got played by a back up RB and a Baby Swiss O-line?

:nono:

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I was waiting for this... Just like they'd say how injuries werent an issue if we lost... We beat you faggots with the most unjured team in the league, had undrafted free agents step up, 7th round draft picks step up, and a STUD QB who came back from a terrible INT the first drive to make some Ballsy throws and beat you... Oh yeah, and that Hall of Fame PACKERS QB you have for 2 failed years, made his name here, not there.. Eat it..

V

Vikeman

The announcers also wouldnt speak negatively about Favre at all, so not a whole lot of credit there.

What's not saying anything negative about Favre have to do with the blown call? I even know it's a td....by rule it is.

I just hate losing to a lesser team with calls. It happened last year with the Saints. And it's a league wide problem...not just tonight.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised they overturned the Shiancoe call. Not because I thought it was clearly a TD, there was some gray area (he sort of tipped it to himself at first, which I think gave it the appearance of moving around to the ref).

Honestly, to me that's a 50/50 call. Despite the great angles the ref was given to look at, it's all in how you interpret the rule for the catch.

Members online

Latest posts