NFLs top QB franchise

D

Deleted member 6794

I just don't see how the Cowboys can make it to #3 with Romo rated as one of their 3 best QB's.
Romo is highly overrated IMHO.

Romo is second in career passer rating and fourth in TD-INT ratio in NFL history. Actually I think he doesn´t get enough credit for his performance, especially for a guy who went undrafted.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Romo is second in career passer rating and fourth in TD-INT ratio in NFL history. Actually I think he doesn´t get enough credit for his performance, especially for a guy who went undrafted.
This of course is true.
I'm letting my toxic opinion of him (which are of course irrational) override his pretty stats.
If they had put Danny White up there I wouldn't have batted an eye.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This of course is true.
I'm letting my toxic opinion of him (which are of course irrational) override his pretty stats.
If they had put Danny White up there I wouldn't have batted an eye.

That's not an uncommon reaction. A lot of fans tend to overlook or downplay the accomplishments of players who play for their biggest rivals. I really notice it against the Bears because it seems I am in the minority as far as Packers fans go in that I do not hate the Bears. Its funny you didn't bring up Aikman because he got a lot of the same treatment.

It is certainly difficult to argue with the top 2 anyway. In 5 years I see 1 of 2 things happening. The Packers pulling even further ahead as Rodgers claims a couple more rings and few more MVP trophies (NFL or SB) OR the Colts overtaking them as Luck win a couple of rings and a few MVP trophies. I guess there could be a 3rd option in that it remains the same as Rodgers and Luck both win a couple of rings and a slew of MVP trophies between them.

It would make me sick if the Cowboys were somehow able to pass us both.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been an honor for me to have been born into the Packers fan base. Wherever we are in a ranking, we are at or near the top of the list.

I think that it's interesting to see that the picture of Favre seems to be from early on his career, probably 1994 or 1995.

Latest posts