NFL's Top 100 players: Rodgers ranks ....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We both know that is not true and we both know that is as ridiculous a statement as "Aaron Rodgers is better in the postseason than Tom Brady."

you are a troll, so your not aware of this..

On this forum we had a "mock" thread claiming Flynn greatest ever

If you werent a troll you would know this

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers during SB week repeatedly made public statements while "guest analyzing" to "look fo Giants to fake injuries and move slow to throw off opponents game plan."

Links?

But that isnt what we asked

We asked the EXCUSES Rodgers made for losing to the Giants....I have links proving what he did say and how GREAt the Giants were and they were the better team..

So...Listen close

We need links to show Rodgers EXCUSES to losing to the G-Men, or your going to have an exit..

Why??

Cuz you claimed he said this..So prove it or your gone..Because then your just making things up..Which is = to being a troll

Trolls dont last long here

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So NY Giants 27th ranked defense being too much for Rodgers in postseason is more acceptable than NY Giants 17th ranked defense being too much for Farve in postseason?

On any given Sunday

try some better material?

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So whe

So where is the link where NY Giants did thia to Green Bay Packers?

I hope this will suffice to your exact post above. :roflmao:

I responded to this comment made by you:
"Aaron Rodgers during SB week repeatedly made public statements while "guest analyzing" to "look fo Giants to fake injuries and move slow to throw off opponents game plan."

Just saying he had good cause to make his statement about them faking injuries pre game because the evidence was there with the link I gave you to the Rams game.

Meanwhile where is your link to excuses he made after the game was played. We've all asked for it several times.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So whe

So where is the link where NY Giants did thia to Green Bay Packers?

Are you really this serious?

Your the one that said Rodgers whined about the fakes...

Post #115
Aaron Rodgers during SB week repeatedly made public statements while "guest analyzing" to "look fo Giants to fake injuries and move slow to throw off opponents game plan."

Then when you said faking wasnt true,
post #120
It is conjecture and not a fact.

we provide evidence that it is true..Now not only did you try to steer away from it once, your trying to steer away from it twice..

I'll give you one more try before your fireworks go off

We asked the EXCUSES Rodgers made for losing to the Giants....I have links proving what he did say and how GREAT the Giants were and they were the better team..

So...Listen close

We need links to show Rodgers EXCUSES to losing to the G-Men

You claimed Rodgers made excuses for losing..Where are they?

Magilla

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
You still have not proven any point you have argued in regard to NY Giants faking injuries so that means since you have provided no proof that Aaron Rodgers made false statements because he is a sore loser crybaby.

You folks get ready as Eli Manning leads NY Giants to another SuperBowl victory next year and once again put your garbage team in its place in the postseason on his way there.

I bELIeve.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You still have not proven any point you have argued in regard to NY Giants faking injuries so that means since you have provided no proof that Aaron Rodgers made false statements because he is a sore loser crybaby.

You folks get ready as Eli Manning leads NY Giants to another SuperBowl victory next year and once again put your garbage team in its place in the postseason on his way there.

I bELIeve.

I hope this was your last post troll.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I bELIeve.

We both know Tom Brady won't be hoisting the trophy

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I bELIeve.

Have fun...on your banning

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very interesting thread and it seems that some folks are miffed. Well that happens. What did catch my notice was the comment that "success in Green Bay is measured only in Championships." If we take this philosophy at face value then it appears that Green Bay fans veiw Aaron Rodgers' 2011 season as a failure. In fact, according to Green Bay Packers fans the successfull QB in NFL last season was Eli Manning since he led NY Giants to victory in SuperBowl XLVI. Although they are not favored it is obvious that NY Giants will reoeat as SuperBowl Champions next season and they will be led by Eli Manning. So according to your own logic, Eli Manning will be number 1 player in NFL in 2012.

Then by your rationality, the Green Bay Packers are the greatest franchise in football. :)

I thought this was a Drew Brees Aaron Rodgers convo? When did Phil Sims 2.0 jump into the convo? At best Eli is a fringe top 5 QB. I wouldn't rate him any worse than 10th though next season.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Magilla has returned as Rask of Treve. Same flawed argument.:rolleyes:

You see there is no I in team. Absolutely the Packers failed on that January day. But note I said the Packers failed. Rodgers didn't have his usual good day, Grant fumbled the ball, receivers dropped passes and the defense played like crap. That has nothing to do with Rodgers stellar 2011 regular season.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who's ashamed??? Disappointed yes. The Giants were the better team that day but Rodgers wasn't the only one who didn't play well. But again you stray from the point of the thread. We're STILL talking about Rodgers ranking as the best player in 2011.

I'm going to anoint you as the latest troll and believe me you won't last long around here as happened to your twin.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli Manning is better than Aaron Rodgers. That has been proven. In fact it has been doubly verified by your own philosophy.

We all know Eli will never win a reg season MVP, he isnt that talented. Why are you so jealous of ARod? oh thats right, best QB in the league.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is a ridiculous statement.
NE Patriots made the plays when they had to and they beat Ravens. Tom Brady led his team to SB. It is as simple as that.
How is a kicker (Billy Cundiff) shanking an easy kick wide, at the very end of the game, "Patriots making a play when they needed to?" If BRady had had Cundiff, or Scott Norwood all his career instead of Vinitiri in the early 00's, he'd be nothing more than Jim Kelly.

How is Lee Evans not securing a pass in his arms for the Super Bowl-clinching TD at the end of the game, Patriots making plays when they had to? Because some scrub knocked it away? That's lucky first of all, but a real WR would have hung on harder... and thus the Patriots would have lost and everyone would have pointed to these facts:

Flacco, 306 yards, 2 TDs (plus the game-winning drop, which was a perfect pass), 1 Int, Passder rating 95.4
Brady, 239 yards, 0 TDs, 2 Ints, passer rating of 57.5.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=320122017

Thosed are facts. That is, in fact, how they played.
In that big game. The AFC Title game.
Those numbers make Alex Smith look like Joe Montana.
Facts.
No team should win an AFC title game with the QB playing like that period.

Then he wilted again in the Super Bowl, getting outplayed by Eli.
Again, like the 2007 season.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Tom Brady got all the help he needed to get the New England Patriots into the Super Bowl.

Thank you, Billy Cundiff.

The Baltimore Ravens kicker shanked a 32-yard field goal with 11 seconds left and the Patriots escaped with a 23-20 victory in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday.

Usually, vintage Brady doesn't need much assistance in championship settings, but the Patriots' much-maligned defense came through, and Brady's 1-yard touchdown dive with 11:29 left proved to be the winning points.

"Well, I sucked pretty bad today, but our defense saved us," Brady said after throwing for 239 yards, with two interceptions and, for the first time in 36 games, no TD passes.

.....and then celebrated with the rest of his team when Cundiff's attempt went wide left. The Ravens looked on in stunned horror.

Cundiff had no excuse.

"It's a kick I've kicked probably a thousand times in my career," Cundiff said. "I went out there and didn't convert. That's the way things go."

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eli Manning should have been ranked Number One.

You can make a case for that. Eli carried that team on back when injury bug hit. On the other hand Rodger did not play the last game and Packers produced points about the same way. While Rodger is great QB a good part of his numbers is the team around him.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Rodgers allowed hail mary? Rodgers allowed all those passing yards?

I seem to recall Rodgers running for 1st down after 1st down to get them some yards..

But to say Rodgers is the reason for the loss is crazy...That is an argument Brett Favre lovers give

Agree Rodgers did everything humanly possible to win. The rest of the team was off and blocking was as tackling.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts