NFL's Top 100 players: Rodgers ranks ....

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just because I think Eli Manning is better than Aaron Rodgers doesn't mean that it is an insult. It just means I think Eli Manning is better. It is not a knock on Aarin Rodgers

I don't cry about anything and I am not stirring up crap.

No you were trolling. I dont think thats debatable

mikeymidnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the best players of the year. Not the best players in a 4 game stretch.

Rodgers played at a high level more consistently than anyone at any position last year and it really wasn't close.

Every Sunday Rodgers was almost guaranteed to throw at least 3TD passes and no Interceptions.

Manning would throw 3 TD's and then the following week would throw no TD's and 4 interceptions.

Rodgers was pretty much winning games by himself last year considering the defense and a complete lack of a run game.
This is the best players of the year. Not the best players in a 4 game stretch.

Rodgers played at a high level more consistently than anyone at any position last year and it really wasn't close.

Every Sunday Rodgers was almost guaranteed to throw at least 3TD passes and no Interceptions.

Manning would throw 3 TD's and then the following week would throw no TD's and 4 interceptions.

Rodgers was pretty much winning games by himself last year considering the defense and a complete lack of a run game.

Eli Manning didn't throw 4 interceptions in a game all last season. He threw 3 interceptions in 2 games during the regular season and 1 interception throughout the entire postseason. NY Giants were the worst running team in NFL last season.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I wasn't and you know that. You just get all upset when someone disagrees with something because you are bitter. You the troll.

Bitter bc Arod was rated #1? Lmao

You just got a whole string of posts deleted, pretty sure that lands you in the troll category. But have fun with that :)

The worst kind of trolls are the ones that don't even realize it. Coming on here saying Eli owns Lambeau? Haha you are a joke.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just because I think Eli Manning is better than Aaron Rodgers doesn't mean that it is an insult. It just means I think Eli Manning is better. It is not a knock on Aarin Rodgers

I don't cry about anything and I am not stirring up crap.

I can re open your post to show how you trolled and started crap..

Not nearly as foolish as Aaron Rodgers was when he was crying about NY Giants during SuperBowl week.

Do you even know your parents?

Thats stiring up crap and trolling

So guess what?

You get a break today!!

Like a 3 day break...

When you can come back, please be more respectful of OUR forum that you are a GUEST at

magic man

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can re open your post to show how you trolled and started crap..

Thats stiring up crap and trolling

So guess what?

You get a break today!!

Like a 3 day break...

When you can come back, please be more respectful of OUR forum that you are a GUEST at

That is not surprising at all that you quoted sentences that were direct responses to insults. Of course that is the reason why you deleted all of the exchanges between Midnight and OKC so that you can take it all out pf context. Pathetic.
i guess he is right that you are still bitter because Eli Manning is the better QB and he owns Lambeau Field in playoffs. It will be awesome when Eli Manning k kcks you out of the playoffs again next year you sore loser crybabies.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No I wasn't and you know that. You just get all upset when someone disagrees with something because you are bitter. You the troll.

Troll

Someone that is not a regular poster that comes here to troll bait to see who will bit

thats YOU

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That is not surprising at all that you quoted sentences that were direct responses to insults. Of course that is the reason why you deleted all of the exchanges between Midnight and OKC so that you can take it all out pf context. Pathetic.
i guess he is right that you are still bitter because Eli Manning is the better QB and he owns Lambeau Field in playoffs. It will be awesome when Eli Manning k kcks you out of the playoffs again next year you sore loser crybabies.

All back opened up just for you..

I am not bitter..He wants to say Eli is better..That is his right...But no need to come HERE to shove it down our throats when we had nothing to do with the voting..

As I told him...Write letters to all the players that voted Rodgers #1

Again, since he is not a regular poster here..so some of his posts are in deed trolling

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mikey please post a screenshot in this thread showing that you sent me a private message and that it contains your phone number and I will give you $20. That's a free 20 right there for posting a screen shot in this thread showing you sent me a private message containing your phone number BEFORE I wrote this post. Waiting on you sally....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
mikey please post a screenshot in this thread showing that you sent me a private message and that it contains your phone number and I will give you $20. That's a free 20 right there for posting a screen shot in this thread showing you sent me a private message containing your phone number BEFORE I wrote this post. Waiting on you sally....

He cant reply, he is banned

and why stir up more crap? just dont talk to him anymore, then maybe he wont give you smart *** replies?

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He cant reply, he is banned

and why stir up more crap? just dont talk to him anymore, then maybe he wont give you smart *** replies?

I like how you added the last part. How is it stirring up something when he says he sent me a pm with his phone number and he clearly didn't and I am simply asking him about it. Come on longtimefan....come on.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Seriously, mikeymdnight may be banned, but 10-1 says he and magic man are one and the same.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It always amazes me how people who have no knowledge of what has transpired in a contract negotiation choose to declare that one side or the other is being "greedy" or is otherwise at fault.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
ok.....I am going to make a new thread about Brees...Lets post that stuff there

Magilla

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing about NFL Top 100 list is that it was compiled toward then end of regular season.

Members online

Latest posts