NFLE Draft

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know when the NFL Europa draft will occur?

Last year the NFLE draft was January 27th.

The NFLE website and the NFL website do not say when the players will be assigned to teams.

The Packers website indicates players will learn of their team assignments in late February.

http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2007/02/07/2/

Yes, they changed the name to NFL Europa last November.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't know it either. I always thought it was just NFL players that went over there for expierience.
Shows you what i know.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brewster and Goodell are with the Belin Thunder
Stenavich is with Amsterdam Admirals
Alvin Nnabuife is with the Cologne Centurians as is Jerron Wishom(vikings)
J. T. O' Sullivan(Bears) and former Packer Zac Woodfin are with the Frankfurt Galaxy
Antonio Malone is with the Rhine Fire as is Brian Wrobel(free agent)

See all at
http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/10017103
in case I missed somone.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chambers secures NFL Europa spot
Dwain Chambers
Chambers plays as a wide receiver in American Football
Dwain Chambers' athletics career could be over after the announcement that he has signed a contract with German gridiron side Hamburg Sea Devils.

The former European 100m champion, who was banned for two years for doping offences, successfully completed a training camp in Tampa last Thursday.

Hamburg coach Jack Bicknell said: "Chambers has not only excellent speed, but also safe hands."

Chambers said: "I'm very happy to be allowed to play for the Sea Devils."

The 28-year-old first impressed coaches during a trial in Cologne last November.

He was then invited to a training weekend in Barcelona, where he convinced coaches he was good enough to be part of a March camp in Florida.

Chambers is determined to pursue a career in American Football.

In December his agent, Cubie Seegobin, told BBC Sport that the former European 100m champion would not participate in the indoor athletics season and was unlikely to compete in the sport again.

Chambers returned to athletics last June after being banned following a positive test for the steroid THG.

Under the terms of his return, he must use future track earnings to pay back any prize money he won while competing on steroids.

Seegobin said: "Personally, I think because we have so much money to pay back, if he can find another way to make a living he will."
Keep an eye on this guy when the NFLE season starts, he could be absolutely trash but it will be interesting to see how he goes.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts