NFL Weekly Prediction Contest Week 14

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it's better now
Thank you kind sir! I am now officially a member of the "I like what you said" group. Because of your heroic actions, I have honored you with the first "like" at my disposal. I feel like the training wheels have been taken off of my bike!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you kind sir! I am now officially a member of the "I like what you said" group. Because of your heroic actions, I have honored you with the first "like" at my disposal. I feel like the training wheels have been taken off of my bike!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
PM me as to where to ship the Cognac to. I'll handle splitting it with the rest of the staff.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not waiting with abated breath. I'm still waiting for my first paycheck.
People should be happy serving their overlords without pay. It gives them a sense of "belonging" in their world. Along with this valuable service comes the pick of the swill left over from their lavish parties with the rich and famous. You even get to pick it over before it hits the dumpster. It reminds me of the guys who follow a parade of elephants with shovels and garbage cans on wheels. I asked one once why he didn't get a different job. He just looked at me and said; "And leave show business?";)

Members online

Latest posts