1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Unveiled: The Best Quarterbacks

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackFanInSC, Sep 22, 2007.

1. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ABC aired a showing this afternoon of an ESPN show done this year about the greatest current QBs -- primarily Brett, Manning and Brady.

On the show, Brett said basically 2 things -- You play as long as you are still having fun and you play to get to the SuperBowl.

Considering Manning got his first SB win last year, does history repeat itself (as in 97 with Favre and Elway) where the old gunslinger gets his one final shot (and win) before passing the torch and riding off into the sunset?

2. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If we won the superbowl this year thatd be insane :D

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey.....that would be picture perfect. I'm hoping it happens that way.

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Me too, my friend. I've love to see Favre retire with back-to-back SBs. More than anything else though, I've wanted Favre to have four like Montana and Bradshaw. Now, that would be the best. 8)