NFL Schedules released tomorrow (Thursday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This could be moved to NFL News, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up here.

*sorry to make you work, mods! hehehe

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there isnt any thread that says that, depack...

but thanks for your courteous response, I appreciate it! It is users like you that make me proud to come on to packerforum.com Thaaanks!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about reading Buckeyepackfan's thread titled....curious enough..."2006 Schedule to be Released Thursday"

Maybe the title threw you off!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
god forbid I try to do the forum a favor with some info...

wow.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we open against Brian Greise & the Bears.(Hey, somebody has to start harrasing the Bears opening Q.B. so they can make a change by week 3) :twisted:

I hope there are little if any night games.(Getting too old to stay up that late to finish the game. I am looking forward towards Kornheiser in the the booth though,witty and funny guy and not some "ex-jock know it all")

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:
I hope we open against Brian Greise & the Bears.(Hey, somebody has to start harrasing the Bears opening Q.B. so they can make a change by week 3) :twisted:

LOL, Greise. Thats gonna be good if Grossman doesnt play (he IS injury prone it looks like)

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes if you think about it( sorry trom, not stealing your saying), there could be all new starting Q.B. in the north. I hope Favre comes back though.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ok children (I love kids so that's not an insult) how about when the schedule is released it gets posted.

Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts