NFL Power Rankings

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are always behind the cowboys, but I don't mind. We will still beat them, if we do play them again. 8)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
We are always behind the cowboys, but I don't mind. We will still beat them, if we do play them again. 8)

You didn't click the link did you?

Check out the 'Last Week' places.

Dallas 4
Green Bay 3

That means last week the Packers were ranked higher than the Cowboys. How? I do not know. They beat the Packers so...

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was surprised we were still in the top 4 after Sunday. But who would really replace us there?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These seem fair. I wouldn't even argue if someone up Jacksonville ahead of Green Bay or even Dallas at this point.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These seem fair. I wouldn't even argue if someone up Jacksonville ahead of Green Bay or even Dallas at this point.

Thinking the same thing Pork. Man Jax is a team to reckon with. They are built perfectly for the cold and Garrard doesn't make to many mistakes

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
But who would really replace us there?

I wouldn't replace us with anyone, but others might suggest Jacksonville and/or San Diego.

We know how to beat San Diego. Score early and force them to pass (essentially taking LT out of the game). In a shootout, Brett Favre wins, as he did before.

Jacksonville is the wild card. They can beat anyone if that team has a bad day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts