NFL Playoffs Prediction Contest '23 - Super Bowl Weekend!!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No direct hits. @Albert Park got an exact team score correct for 5 bonus points.

All are welcome to play!!

If you guess the winner only (may guess score for fun, no extra points) of the Pro Bowl Flag Football Game: 5 points.
If you guess the correct individual team score, regardless of correct winner: 10 points each
If you correctly pick the winner: 100 points
If you guess both the correct winner and score of any game: 125 bonus points tacked on.

** ALL submissions must be entered prior to the first game of the weekend, no late entries (unless you're @Pokerbrat2000 & photoshop a late entry text to your friend from the bar ;) .

Divisional Round Results: --- Overall Score:
@Voyageur --50----------------------325
@Canadian Cheddar --50------------275
@Pokerbrat2000 --100---------------250
@Albert Park --105------------------235
@Budman --50-----------------------220
@Guacamole --50--------------------200
@Mondio --0--------------------------160
@Pkrjones --0------------------------155
@OldSchool101 --50-----------------120
@GBkrzygrl --0------------------------50

Pro Bowl Flag Football (Winner only-5 points, no exact score points)

AFC vs. NFC

Super Bowl LVII

Kansas City vs. Philadelphia

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Super Bowl LVII

Chiefs: 31
Eagles: 34

Triple Overtime!

Pro Bowl Flag Football

AFC vs. NFC ........... AFC wins (77 - 70)!

Like I did on my first date, I'm getting this in early!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pkrjones

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score

AFC 44 vs. NFC 48 (No concussions, 3 knee injuries, 2 separated shoulders)

Super Bowl LVII

Kansas City 24 vs. Philadelphia 31

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Super Bowl LVII

Chiefs: 34
Eagles: 31

Triple Overtime

Pro Bowl Flag Football

AFC vs. NFC ........... AFC wins (77 - 70)!

Like I did on my first date, I'm getting this in early!
Quicker than a 2-minute egg. ;)

Reaction score
I can feel the love! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Next think you’ll tell us is that you predicted KC City would Win on a QB scramble for 20 net yards! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Fun Tidbit.
Patrick picked up twice as many Rushing yards OFF the field as he did on it. He’s also got a career as an Actor when he’s done with Football!
:cool:

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Next think you’ll tell us is that you predicted KC City would Win on a QB scramble for 20 net yards! :rolleyes: :laugh:
They didn't win on his scramble, they won on the 45 yard field goal, that I predicted Harrison Butker would kick with 3 seconds left on the clock in a 20-20 tie game. :whistling:

Reaction score
They didn't win on his scramble, they won on the 45 yard field goal, that I predicted Harrison Butker would kick with 3 seconds left on the clock in a 20-20 tie game. :whistling:
I’m already making a backwards L on my forehead and signaling 3 fingers up on the other hand read between the finger lines. :)

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't predict anything. I just sat in front of my TV eating tacos, charro beans, and dipping corn tortillas in a meat/cheese sauce, while drinking a couple of Miller's Genuine Draft beers, so I win, because I'm not BSing everyone like you two! (Speaking of Poker and OldSchool, both of whom can be forgiven because old age has kicked in "early.")

It's amazing how a person's taste in foods change to wherever you live. It would have been brats, burgers and beer in Wisconsin. In Illinois, Portillo's Italian beef sandwiches, and onion rings. In California, freshly cut seaweed, garnished with lawn clippings, with a side helping of tofu dipped in honey mustard.... I'm guessing. It's been a long time since I lived there.....

Reaction score
I didn't predict anything. I just sat in front of my TV eating tacos, charro beans, and dipping corn tortillas in a meat/cheese sauce, while drinking a couple of Miller's Genuine Draft beers, so I win, because I'm not BSing everyone like you two! (Speaking of Poker and OldSchool, both of whom can be forgiven because old age has kicked in "early.")

It's amazing how a person's taste in foods change to wherever you live. It would have been brats, burgers and beer in Wisconsin. In Illinois, Portillo's Italian beef sandwiches, and onion rings. In California, freshly cut seaweed, garnished with lawn clippings, with a side helping of tofu dipped in honey mustard.... I'm guessing. It's been a long time since I lived there.....
I just ate a leftover Bratwurst in my House Salad with Caesar and Catalina Dressing on it.
I must be all confused!

Budman

Cheesehead
Reaction score

AFC vs. NFC

Super Bowl LVII

Kansas City 23 vs. Philadelphia 38

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pro Bowl Flag Football winner

AFC

Super Bowl pick will be posted at a later date.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suck on that!! I have a healthy 5 point lead (for this round) by being the ONLY predictor to nail the Pro Bowl flag football game(s) correctly!! ;). Only need to pick exact score & winner to come close to @Voyageur 's lead.
I'm happy for you! At least you won't finish with a goose egg, like some of us will.

Ain't no winner crowned in this one until the fat lady sings at the end of the game. ;)

OP
OP
Pkrjones

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lizzo is doing post-game concert?!?!? Sorry if that offends anyone...it's already been a long week & I'm "punchy".

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suck on that!! I have a healthy 5 point lead (for this round) by being the ONLY predictor to nail the Pro Bowl flag football game(s) correctly!! ;). Only need to pick exact score & winner to come close to @Voyageur 's lead.
Including the Pro Bowl. That's new, isn't it? A ploy to improve Pkrjones' score. I should have been checking the Forum last week.:p Nice pick!
Lizzo is doing post-game concert?!?!? Sorry if that offends anyone...it's already been a long week & I'm "punchy".
Lizzo? I had to Google that one. Hip hop artist, born in Detroit and now living in Minneapolis. Those residences are not likely to endear Packer fans.

Members online

Latest posts