NFL Playbook

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8028edaf

I can't believe they both picked the Pack, and Sterling has some very nice words about Brett.

That was sweet. I'm not even going to bother to watch the other one because I'm not in the mood to hear more Packer bashing.

I like how that other guy gave some credit not only to Favre, but to our killer defenders, specifically Jenkins, Kampman, Hawk, and Bigby. Good stuff. Those four within a few years will be household names, and we may even see Favre retire with another SB ring or two.

If we can stop LT, we win this one. Rivers vs Favre, Favre wins.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The contrast of the videos are so stark it's hard to believe. The first video was 3 minutes of breaking down plays and showing how the Packers can do what the Bears and Patriots did to stop LT.

The second was the Chargers will win because, well they have to get on track sometime. Also, the rookies have produced over 60% of offensive production, but fail to mention Jennings and Morency have been out. The defense got the "wake-up call" from the Pats, even though they played the Bears O week 1.

I really need to quit what I'm studying and become a sports analyst.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The contrast of the videos are so stark it's hard to believe. The first video was 3 minutes of breaking down plays and showing how the Packers can do what the Bears and Patriots did to stop LT.

The second was the Chargers will win because, well they have to get on track sometime. Also, the rookies have produced over 60% of offensive production, but fail to mention Jennings and Morency have been out. The defense got the "wake-up call" from the Pats, even though they played the Bears O week 1.

I really need to quit what I'm studying and become a sports analyst.

Do it. You can't be any worse than some of these *ss clowns.

Members online

Latest posts