NFL network to air Packers TC

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Below are the dates for each episode of Inside Training Camp. All shows air at 8 p.m. ET.

Monday, July 31 at p.m. ET
Green Bay Packers
Host: Derrin Horton / Analyst: Brian Baldinger

Tuesday, August 1 at p.m. ET
New York Giants
Host: Paul Burmeister / Analyst: Solomon Wilcots

Wednesday, August 2 at p.m. ET
Baltimore Ravens
Host: Paul Burmeister / Analyst: Brian Baldinger

Monday, August 7 at p.m. ET
Atlanta Falcons

Tuesday, August 8 at p.m. ET
Kansas City Chiefs

Wednesday, August 9 at p.m. ET
Houston Texans

Monday, August 14 at p.m. ET
Denver Broncos

Tuesday, August 15 at p.m. ET
San Francisco 49ers
Host: Derrin Horton / Analyst: Solomon Wilcots

Wednesday, August 16 at p.m. ET
Indianapolis Colts

Monday, August 21 at p.m. ET
San Diego Chargers

Tuesday, August 22 at p.m. ET
Seattle Seahawks
Host: Derrin Horton / Analyst: Solomon Wilcots

Wednesday, August 23 at p.m. ET
Tennessee Titans

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was good. It's on again at 7 EST. I wonder if it's the same one or a continue since they didn't get to everything in the first hour.

I enjoyed the McCarthy interview the most.

TT gave his answers which are never really exact.

Favre was asked his usual questions.

The one analysis seems to like what GB had done though thinking they can make a fast turn around.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packersfan43084 said:
yeah thats 2 more seasons right there.

Then what happens after that?

Rumor has it that the big shots at dish regret not making the higher offer and won't make that mistake again when the contract with DirecTV is up after the 07 season. I've been hearing they are gonna make a hard line for the sunday ticket rights/contract.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Packersfan43084 said:
yeah thats 2 more seasons right there.

Then what happens after that?

Rumor has it that the big shots at dish regret not making the higher offer and won't make that mistake again when the contract with DirecTV is up after the 07 season. I've been hearing they are gonna make a hard line for the sunday ticket rights/contract.

DirecTV service is 2nd to none. I had a problem with my 4 year old receiver and called support. They had to charge me $70 for a service support which would cover the next 90 days. I didn't like the charge, so they gave me $10 off my bill for the next 6 months and a free month of Showtime programming.

The service guys came out, gave me a new receiver and it's worked great. A few days later, tech support called me to see if everything was working correctly.

You don't need a TIVO for DirecTV. They sell DVR receivers. My neighbors have Dish Network and pay more money for less channels. When they have problems, they call me for tech support because they don't get much help from Dish.

Somehow I just don't see why someone would think that Dish Network is better....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
DirecTV service is 2nd to none. I had a problem with my 4 year old receiver and called support. They had to charge me $70 for a service support which would cover the next 90 days. I didn't like the charge, so they gave me $10 off my bill for the next 6 months and a free month of Showtime programming.

The service guys came out, gave me a new receiver and it's worked great. A few days later, tech support called me to see if everything was working correctly.

You don't need a TIVO for DirecTV. They sell DVR receivers. My neighbors have Dish Network and pay more money for less channels. When they have problems, they call me for tech support because they don't get much help from Dish.

Somehow I just don't see why someone would think that Dish Network is better....

You have your opinion about DirecTV. Its not accurate, but that's okay. :p

My brother and good friend used to both work for Dish Network installation companies and now work for a DirecTV retailer and each say repeatedly Dish is better. More channels, less cost and better c/s service. Although I can't stand our c/s service because of the lack of fluently speaking english people, but whatever.

I deal with both companies so I'll go with my information over a bias c/s. I'm glad you enjoy DirecTV.

Some think Cable is better, some think Dish is better, some think DirecTV is better. To each is own. Depends on the c/s that's key.

www.directv.com
www.dishnetwork.com
compare for yourself

btw I know about Tivo, thanks for the tip though. I couldn't find DirecTV's dual tuner receivers... maybe i didnt look hard enough :shrug:

edit, Okay I got bored :)

DirecTV
  • $49.99 - 185
    $44.99 - 155
    $29.99 - 45

DISH Network
  • $49.99 - 240
    $39.99 - 200
    $29.99 - 80
    $19.99 - 40

That's off each website. Looks like DISH has more channels for the buck. Although DTV has better commercials a helluva lot better site design than DN. :(

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DirecTV
  • $49.99 - 185
    $44.99 - 155
    $29.99 - 45

DISH Network
  • $49.99 - 240
    $39.99 - 200
    $29.99 - 80
    $19.99 - 40

That's off each website. Looks like DISH has more channels for the buck. Although DTV has better commercials a helluva lot better site design than DN. :(

Well I stand corrected on the channels per cost. That was going off of what I've been told by my neighbor, not directly from either company.

I do stand by my points on DTV's customer service though, but of course this is only from my personal experiences. This was just one example of the type of service we have had from them.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got 6 reasons DirecTV is better. NFL sunday ticket, ESPN full court, ESPN gameday, MLB extra innings, NBA league pass, NHL center ice.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
I've got 6 reasons DirecTV is better. NFL sunday ticket, ESPN full court, ESPN gameday, MLB extra innings, NBA league pass, NHL center ice.

I'm with kmac, besides it's pretty f-ing tough to watch 240 channels at the same time. Hell my digital cable has 380 channels and that doesn't include "on demand". I also have Direct TV just for the Sunday ticket. Of course I am paying out the ****. Comcast won't sell their stations to the satellite guys so I have to have cable to get Comcast. OH BTW Comcast owns the Sixers and Flyers so they show most of the games on Comcast as well as the Phillies.

In conclusion, I get about 600 billion stations and watch about 4 of them!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
Zero2Cool said:
DirecTV
  • $49.99 - 185
    $44.99 - 155
    $29.99 - 45

DISH Network
  • $49.99 - 240
    $39.99 - 200
    $29.99 - 80
    $19.99 - 40

Well I stand corrected on the channels per cost. That was going off of what I've been told by my neighbor, not directly from either company.

I do stand by my points on DTV's customer service though, but of course this is only from my personal experiences. This was just one example of the type of service we have had from them.

Yep. I've heard good bad and ugly from all three. I guess if I had to say one was better than the other, right now for me DTV would be that choice because they currently have the Sunday NFL Ticket lol ... argh!! Although I didn't buy DTV nor DISH, I have cable :p

Satt is good if you have your own home where there isn't much chance of little brattie kids beating up your dish.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts