NFL Network Sucks - NFC North Review

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's crazy...you'd think Tarvaris Jackson was the next coming according to Dukes. I'd take Aaron Rodgers over him any day of the week and five times on Sunday.

ChiliMaddensChili

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like Adrian Peterson was a worse player than Reggie Bush at the beginning of last year? Bush had NFL experience... why didn't he do better than ADP?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so because ARod has had success in limited snaps and Jackson has sucked in a lot of snaps...advantage Vikings.

Makes sense...

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't hear anything that objectionable in what they said. They simply pointed out that they have no way of knowing what Rodgers can do.
Jackson we already know isn't very good. Or at least he wasn't last year.
So at the moment Jackson has more experience than Rodgers on the field.
Once the season starts if Rodgers can play just OK then he would be better than Jackson was last year. But if Rodgers plays like we all think(hope) he is capable of then the NFC North should belong to GB again. The Vikings should be our toughest competator this season in our division.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hearing Dukes say that the Vikes hold the advantage at QB because Jackson has played some. I don't agree because in the time Jackson has played, the Vikes defense has won games almost "in spite" of his play and not because of him.

A-Rod could come out this year and play average at best. What would the difference be than what the Vikes have at QB? In my opinion, GB definitely holds the advantage at QB because of the upside and knowing that A-Rod can't possibly come out and struggle much worse than Jackson has.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL I saw that. I really don't think it matters how much experience Jackson has. He is bad- theres no way around that.

BTW - cool sig packone. I remember that hit Bishop made in the preseason :)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
so because ARod has had success in limited snaps and Jackson has sucked in a lot of snaps...advantage Vikings.

Makes sense...

hah I thought the same thing.

Kind of reminded me of the saying "Better to not say anything and look stupid then say something an prove it"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't hear anything that objectionable in what they said. They simply pointed out that they have no way of knowing what Rodgers can do.
Jackson we already know isn't very good. Or at least he wasn't last year.
So at the moment Jackson has more experience than Rodgers on the field.
Once the season starts if Rodgers can play just OK then he would be better than Jackson was last year. But if Rodgers plays like we all think(hope) he is capable of then the NFC North should belong to GB again. The Vikings should be our toughest competator this season in our division.
I agree DGB. They arn't "Packer Homers" like me and most of the people here are. From their standpoint, it's true. None of us have truely seen what Rodgers can do, other then the short stints he has had on the field.
That said, i personally think Rodgers has more talent and brains then Jackson has. Of course ONLY time will tell which QB is better. My money is on Rodgers. I actually hope the ESPN and other guys keep putting the pressure on Jackson and the Vikings. Keep saying that the Vikings are the team to beat, and the Packers arn't. That does two things.......puts more pressure on Jackson, and makes our guys angry that the Packers are being overlooked as a good team. Lots of locker room material there!
So, keep up the good work guys! Keep telling everyone the Vikings are the #1 team in our division! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts