1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

NFL KNOCKDOWN

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, May 23, 2006.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sometimes I amaze myself...it's scary! :wink: I came up with a new version of an old game we play in gym....pinball or guard the pins. Two teams on each side of the half court line throwing small, very soft, squishy foam balls at three bowling pins that are placed in the free throw key area. People on the defending team cannot be in the key at any time, but can be around it. Simple.... when all three pins are down, game over.

Well, I found a store that had NFL Logo stickers that stick perfectly on the fat part of the bowling pins. So far I've gotten 10 teams, including the Packers and Queens. Today the Packers beat the Queens 3-1, then in the next class the Pack destroyed the Bears 5-0. Think this could be a sign of things to come in the coming season? Kids love it.

2. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    sometimes you amazingly scare me too, montana!! :wink: just kidding!! sounds like a great game for the kiddo's! any word on the strike situation? been wondering how that's all going.

3. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey 4packgirl,

It's a fun game and keeps the kids moving at all times. As far as our contract situation, we've gone to mediation and the first meeting the administration walked out after 30 minutes. We'll talk back and forth over the summer, but the union is having a big general meeting the last day of school to vote on authorizing a strike vote for next fall.

Me.... summer is beer and relaxation and our trip to Milwaukee. 8)