1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Head Coach - New EA SPORTS Game! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! #!#!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by tromadz, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    June 20th - NFL HEAD COACH

Coach the team, motivate, draft, work free agency, run practices, interview assistants, and coach during the game itself!

Electronic Arts once again puts all the sweat and tension of the gridiron in your control with this new NFL franchise -- only this time, you command it all as the coach. EA Tiburon, makers Madden NFL Football and NFL Street, has worked with all coaches in the NFL Coaches Club to bring football fans a 3D strategy sports game that challenges gamers to build and manage every aspect of a football team from the ground up. As head coach, you develop a team strategy, execute it on and off the field, and try to build a winning organization year after year. Your status as a coaching legend will rise and fall based on all of your actions as you strive to become the greatest head coach of all time. Behind the desk, on the practice field, or while wearing the headset on game days, take the reins of your favorite NFL team and lead it to victory.

----------------

oh my

2. Swaps

Swaps Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup, released in june.

read about this in February.
    Where have you been?

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    it hasnt been posted here yet obviously....or can you not read.

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Easy fellas, this shouldn't get ugly.

Swaps, Trom has every right to post this. So what if you read about it back in February, it does not mean everyone else has also. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I heard about this because my life is so busy with university and basically enjoying life. Since I have not read this, I think it is more appropriate to ask me where I have been, and I think the best answer to that is I have been too busy having a life to read about this.

Trom, thanks for the link. But you HAVE TO work on keeping your anger underwraps, don't go exploding when anyone, especially a Vikes fan, takes a shot at you.

It is unacceptable of ANY member to go out and immediatly attack another member.

*Locked*
    :locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.