NFL expands offer to delayed Super Bowl fans

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I think the NFL has been doing a good job of making up for the mistake, but they should have offered to cover travel expenses and other costs. However, $5 million? That's just greedy, and a classic example of the "sue first, ask questions later" mentality.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the NFL has been doing a good job of making up for the mistake, but they should have offered to cover travel expenses and other costs. However, $5 million? That's just greedy, and a classic example of the "sue first, ask questions later" mentality.
It would suck to go through all that time, trouble and expense just to watch the game on TV in the stadium!?

Yes, the NFL is trying to make up for it, and they do seem like pretty sweet deals, but I think they can afford a bit more to cover not just the refund of the tix but also travel and hotel expenses too and tix to a future SB would probably make everyone happy.

I don't think the NFL is being smart in any way about this.
First with the botched seats and now trying to make up for it.
If I was a screwed fan, I would want to be compensated for the money I spent this year.

It looks like the fans who are suing could win with the NFL changing things. Looks like they are hoping the fans will take an offer and drop the lawsuit.
Maybe they will settle out of court.
Be interesting to see what happens.

RockHammerer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
five million for a thousand people really isn't that much per person if they get it, and they'd probably get less anyway. I think the NFL has done an OK job with the response, but I know that I would be extremely mad as a Packer fan if I went down to TX and couldn't see the game in person like I paid to do. Going out on the field after would have been great, but that wouldn't really be a fun thing for the Steelers fans to do. I think the NFL should pay the money for the travel for this trip plus for a future SB of the fan's choice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts