NFL Europe

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Rhein Fire yesterday? Therrian Fontenot, CB allocated by the Packers, got 2 picks in their 22-0 victory. As petty as it seems, I just thought I'd start this thread because it beats the "Is he coming back or isn't he" comments IMO.......

Mauk10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did he get the interceptions off that Green Bay QB playing for the Berlin Thunder? Think his name is Brian Wrobel....#4.

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mauk10 said:
Did he get the interceptions off the Green Bay quartback playing for the other team? Think his last name is Wrobel....#4.

I think one of those picks were off of him....weird, eh? Another #4 of the GB Packers throwing picks!!! :evil:

Before people start slinging sh*t, I'm a Favre supporter....just thought it was weird to see another #4 of the Packers, even though he's playing in NFL Europe.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
was that a favre joke that doesnt paint him in a favorable light?

oh man, here it comes...

OP
OP
NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

oh man, here it comes...

Trom,

I better hunker down in the trenches, here come the bombs!!! Anyway, like I said, I'm a Favre supporter and even named my only son 'Brett' so it's all in fun. BTW, I hope to the heavens above that Favre is under center once again in 2006, just for the record!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
tromadz said:

oh man, here it comes...

Trom,

I better hunker down in the trenches, here come the bombs!!! Anyway, like I said, I'm a Favre supporter and even named my only son 'Brett' so it's all in fun. BTW, I hope to the heavens above that Favre is under center once again in 2006, just for the record!

cricketts!!!!

Members online

Latest posts