NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell To Attend Packers Annual Meeting

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Will Visit With Shareholders and Answer Questions At July 29 Meeting At Lambeau Field

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will be in attendance at the Green Bay Packers Annual Meeting of Shareholders, set for July 29, at 11 a.m. in Lambeau Field.

Information about the special visit from the commissioner was included in proxy information that was sent and e-mailed to shareholders this week. Shareholders are being asked to vote their proxies online in an effort to streamline the process and save resources.

Goodell is scheduled to answer questions submitted by shareholders after the conclusion of the meeting. Shareholders have the opportunity to submit questions when voting their proxies online, and also will be able to submit questions in writing the day of the meeting.

This year's meeting will mark the seventh time the event will be held in Lambeau Field (1998-99, 2006-09).

Source: Packers.com

OP
OP
News Bot

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Commish will attend Packers' shareholders meeting

At the 2010 NFL draft, we were impressed by the manner in which Commissioner Roger Goodell worked the room, holding court with many fans from the perspective, fundamentally, of a fan.He'll continue that effort next month when he personally attend...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he's trying to get his name pushed up on that waiting list. He's stuck at 37,785 I believe.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone going to the shareholders meeting? I went a couple years ago and realized it wasnt anything I couldnt get from other places.

Members online