1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

nfl.com GB primer

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Jul 20, 2006.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,486
  2. TheStone

TheStone Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
  3. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks longtime. I think our offense has one shot at being great this season. We need to find lightning in a bottle. My hope is that Greg Jennings has a great season from day one. Watch him in the preseason games. If he can be a force on the outside we will be great. I know it's a long shot buy hey it's a shot. I don't have the confidence that our other receivers can get any seperation (besides Driver). Maybe new routes to go along with the new offense will help.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,486
    Hey, Fergy has said this offense is perfect for him

:shock: :roll: :evil: :?:

5. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm guessing that was to buy another year. Actually that would be great if he stepped up but I don't see it happening. He doesn't seem to fight for the ball and he hasn't gotten much seperation the past couple years. That's a bad combination.

6. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Fergy has said a lot of things over his years here, most of which proved to be BS. When he was a rookie I saw a picture of him which showed muscular arms. I can't believe he isn't strong enough to fight off a DB. It's a matter of concentration and desire. He is lacking in both.