Packers NFL’s outside lawyer calls evidence against Saints players “quite strong”

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
On Wednesday, the NFL advised its teams that former prosecutor Mary Jo White has been retained to provide an independent review of the bounty evidence. On Thursday, the NFL made White available to the media. White, who was retained by the NFL but who described her work as an “independent review” of the process, said…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Goodell 5:2:12. "The path of the righteous player is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil coaches, coordinators and opponents. Blessed is he who, in the name of fair play and good technique, tackles the quarterback through the numbers after wrapping him up, for he is truly a great football player and the finder of lost footballs. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy the NFL Shield through craven bounty schemes and filming other teams. And you will know my name is Roger Goodell when I lay my vengeance upon thee!”

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts